Is the real Hank :-) IMG_2878.JPG him doing a 'doible take' IMG_2877.JPG

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
This is great! Clearly he loves himself. [emoji4]

Have you seen the dog tees? I am going to have Smash put on a shirt when he gets fully grown!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
This is great! Clearly he loves himself. [emoji4]

Have you seen the dog tees? I am going to have Smash put on a shirt when he gets fully grown!

i've seen some and would love to have one... thinking of a tatoo...lol really :)

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Me too! I have some big pieces already, but I'd get one more nice tattoo down the road of my Smash face. Post pics if/when you get your tattoo!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Love Tattoos! Have a few small ones. Wanting to get another-but $problems keep happening! I thought Hank got a new housemate! Just a trick:p He sure is a handsome one(Hank,I mean!)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Hank looking so handsome as usual.

I have many tattoos but I do have one of Jax's paw print and last weekend I finally got Louie's print so I can get it tattooed on me.

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh boy :) so I'm not nuts for wanting this silly old bulldog on me somewhere ;) just don't know where yet... I will love to see all yo9urs as well ;) [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] , where did you have it put?? And you too [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] , and [MENTION=17484]SmashAttack[/MENTION] ???? :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How cool... what a great catch! I love it

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
i've seen some and would love to have one... thinking of a tatoo...lol really :)

I have thought about that for the past 20 years since getting the first bulldog and seeing a movie where an old man had a bulldog tattoo and when he flexed it showed it teeth. I have no tattoos right now but one of Chunky could happen at some point

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I have thought about that for the past 20 years since getting the first bulldog and seeing a movie where an old man had a bulldog tattoo and when he flexed it showed it teeth. I have no tattoos right now but one of Chunky could happen at some point

Of freaky with these guys do to/for us. Lol. I just think I wouldn't mind this mug plastered on me somewhere IMG_2883.JPG

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
oh boy :) so I'm not nuts for wanting this silly old bulldog on me somewhere ;) just don't know where yet... I will love to see all yo9urs as well ;) [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] , where did you have it put?? And you too [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] , and [MENTION=17484]SmashAttack[/MENTION] ???? :)

It's kind of my lower back but off to the side. I got my son's footprints and Jax's paw print at the same time right next to each other so I will add Louie's paw right in there. I'm sure I have a picture somewhere, I'll try to find it.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Here it is

bcf342dc389857894931fca7a8f3ff69.png

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Here it is

bcf342dc389857894931fca7a8f3ff69.png

That is precious!! and I presume your babies feet :) ? I am trying also to delete this last sideways pic... was trying to figure out how to do upright... now I cant get rid of it... lol sorry

Attachments

• IMG_2885.JPG
    IMG_2885.JPG
    611.6 KB · Views: 131

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
That is precious!! and I presume your babies feet :) ? I am trying also to delete this last sideways pic... was trying to figure out how to do upright... now I cant get rid of it... lol sorry

Omg...that face is too precious!!

So I had wanted to get Jax's paw print done and thought if I'm going to do that I should probably get my sons feet too lol. So I got them at the same time. We're going to be moving next month so after I get settled in, will get Louie's added.

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Omg...that face is too precious!!

So I had wanted to get Jax's paw print done and thought if I'm going to do that I should probably get my sons feet too lol. So I got them at the same time. We're going to be moving next month so after I get settled in, will get Louie's added.

funny about going ahead and doing your sons as well... just cracked me up... and moving! wow! thats a chore. Moving from choice? military? just for fun. ??? Well i wish you well on your move. Hope it's a good one for you.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.