Citty
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog) and Ella Mae
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Kind of a cute 'catch'

Quote Originally Posted by Hankster View Post
    hahaha,,, I'm 66 and getting my first soon and I have 3 planned !!! So, I imagine your staying in Washington?? I really really wish I had some guts to get out of cali... my issue is my kidos. We're so close and they are my dearest friends now. Cali is great though, I'm close to mts, rivers, ocean etc. and cant beet the weather.. but, I wish I was a Texan, or Arizonian etc... You will love having your own home. It can be a hassle at times I suppose, but that settled feeling your going to feel good about.
    Where in Cali are you? I was born in LA, but grew up in Redlands...stayed in the Inland Empire until I moved to Washington. It's funny you say you want to stay cause of your kids. My parents retired and moved to Washington in 2001 and I swore I would never leave California but then I followed them 2 years later...lol. I'm actually in Orange County now with my son...about to go to Disneyland. Sheesh...it's hot!!! I am going to melt out here.

Get your tattoos!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrugs View Post
    Where in Cali are you? I was born in LA, but grew up in Redlands...stayed in the Inland Empire until I moved to Washington. It's funny you say you want to stay cause of your kids. My parents retired and moved to Washington in 2001 and I swore I would never leave California but then I followed them 2 years later...lol. I'm actually in Orange County now with my son...about to go to Disneyland. Sheesh...it's hot!!! I am going to melt out here.

Get your tattoos!!!!

That's so funny about "never leaving California" My son was in the military and I think he missed cali more than he missed us lol I'm willing to leave, and I'm pretty sure my married daughter and fam would, but my son, at least at this point is so Mr Cali that I doubt he'ed follow... funny how life is huh. Oh, and Disneyland is my daughter and grandsons favorite place... We're in San Diego,, east county..... and LaMesa. and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have hit the hottest I've ever witnessed I think! and it's not letting up! Sorry you have to endure and take water How old is your kido ?? And mine is 37 and loves Disney more than my grandson even Ha!

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Citty
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

That's so funny about "never leaving California" My son was in the military and I think he missed cali more than he missed us lol I'm willing to leave, and I'm pretty sure my married daughter and fam would, but my son, at least at this point is so Mr Cali that I doubt he'ed follow... funny how life is huh. Oh, and Disneyland is my daughter and grandsons favorite place... We're in San Diego,, east county..... and LaMesa. and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have hit the hottest I've ever witnessed I think! and it's not letting up! Sorry you have to endure and take water How old is your kido ?? And mine is 37 and loves Disney more than my grandson even Ha!
    San Diego is wonderful!! I always loved going to Old Town and getting the fresh made tortillas...omg now I want one.

My son just turned 20 a couple weeks ago. He wanted to go to Universal Studios for the new Walking Dead attraction so we're doing that tomorrow. When I checked the weather earlier this week it said excessive heat warning. Of course it would happen when I'm here. I've been in Washington so long that 80 degrees has become too hot lol. I don't know if I handle 100+!!

Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

San Diego is wonderful!! I always loved going to Old Town and getting the fresh made tortillas...omg now I want one.

My son just turned 20 a couple weeks ago. He wanted to go to Universal Studios for the new Walking Dead attraction so we're doing that tomorrow. When I checked the weather earlier this week it said excessive heat warning. Of course it would happen when I'm here. I've been in Washington so long that 80 degrees has become too hot lol. I don't know if I handle 100+!!

oh boy,,, yes, worst heat wave in a long time.... sorry it's horrable! and ohhhhhhhh how I love Old Town and their tortillas and!!! I think I will meet my LONG time friend there for our next breakfast meet up and eat some of those tortillas

5. Likes Cbrugs liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Love tattoos but.....the day you're old and will sag, your bully tattoo will look more saggy than you.
    You make me laugh! That is what I said when I got mine! Now I need to get a Bullie tat, so it will look authentic(wrinkles and jowls!)Would be even better if I had a Sharpei!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

7. Likes Hankster, 2BullyMama, Cbrugs, helsonwheels liked this post
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Citty
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

oh boy,,, yes, worst heat wave in a long time.... sorry it's horrable! and ohhhhhhhh how I love Old Town and their tortillas and!!! I think I will meet my LONG time friend there for our next breakfast meet up and eat some of those tortillas
    Okay...survived the day and heat but tomorrow we're going to Universal Studios and it's supposed to be even hotter...ugh.

Eat some tortillas for me!! They are the best.

Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

Okay...survived the day and heat but tomorrow we're going to Universal Studios and it's supposed to be even hotter...ugh.

Eat some tortillas for me!! They are the best.

. Oh my gosh, I thought of you throughout the day and thought of all darn times for you to be having this visit!! Even I cant take it!! I haven't even been to Universal Studios but I hope it's indoors for you. On a lighter note, I already made a date with my old friend for Mexican breakfast in old town :-) I will definitely eat some extra tortillas… No problem LOL

10. Likes Cbrugs liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    You make me laugh! That is what I said when I got mine! Now I need to get a Bullie tat, so it will look authentic(wrinkles and jowls!)Would be even better if I had a Sharpei!
    SH*T that was funny girl!!!! I would have to admit Sharpei beats them all.

Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Here it is

OMG!! how awesome is that