Ranger, almost two weeks later. [emoji170]

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
These are side-by-side x-rays. The x-ray on the left is the most recent as you can tell his left lung is clearly more visible and the x-ray on the right is from the day he aspirated. As you can tell his left lung on the first X-Ray (the one on the right) is barely visible due to all of the fluid he aspirated. It's a miracle to me that his lung had cleared as quickly as it has. In less than two weeks!! I don't want to get all sappy, but I want ya'll to know that I have coveted your prayers, thoughts, and well wishes. I firmly believe it is everyone of you and the Lord above that has brought him as far as he has come in such a short amount of time. There is never anything I could ever do to thank you. For me to have somewhere to go to vent to, cry to and just know that I have so many people that love and care about my sweet Ranger means the world to me. I thank y'all so so much and will continue to update as he progresses.
Big HUGS from me and Ranger ❤️

d96f73c44b57d69e1f6f1c883188a1e2.jpg

Also including this pic because, he's adorable [emoji5]

8c03ecb0da0542079200c4cfda3bfa62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
These are side-by-side x-rays. The x-ray on the left is the most recent as you can tell his left lung is clearly more visible and the x-ray on the right is from the day he aspirated. As you can tell his left lung on the first X-Ray (the one on the right) is barely visible due to all of the fluid he aspirated. It's a miracle to me that his lung had cleared as quickly as it has. In less than two weeks!! I don't want to get all sappy, but I want ya'll to know that I have coveted your prayers, thoughts, and well wishes. I firmly believe it is everyone of you and the Lord above that has brought him as far as he has come in such a short amount of time. There is never anything I could ever do to thank you. For me to have somewhere to go to vent to, cry to and just know that I have so many people that love and care about my sweet Ranger means the world to me. I thank y'all so so much and will continue to update as he progresses.
Big HUGS from me and Ranger ❤️

d96f73c44b57d69e1f6f1c883188a1e2.jpg

Also including this pic because, he's adorable [emoji5]

8c03ecb0da0542079200c4cfda3bfa62.jpg

You are welcome!!:hug::hug: This place is AMAZING!!

It is wonderful to see how much better his lungs look, and he has an awesome Dr Team.

Love your silly bedtime pic there Ranger!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
these are so good to see!! what an adorable bully is right :) Sappy is sometimes good :yes4: And it's good to see how very thankful, grateful you are to *all as I feel the same. Keep the blessings to you and yours a commin, and thanks for all you give back... Always welcome to prayers from me/us as that's sometimes the best thing we can do for each other... hugs and prayers.... me and hank

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Where is the happy dance emoji!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
This indeed is a great community! And great that Ranger is doing so well!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I look every chance I get to see how he is doing! So glad he is mending... and of course still praying for you all!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So happy to see his progress! Being at home with his family surely is helping-with great care from Mommy!! Keep up the good healing, Ranger-we :heart:you,cute little Texas Ranger!!!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
I'm soooo glad to hear he's on the mend. I was really worried for him. It all happened so fast.
He's a tough boy and from what I see, he'll be back to 100% in record time.
We love you Ranger!

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
"Rangers Lead The Way" and Ranger has

He is a tough bulldog and he is been strong and recovered from an illness that not all would have. Thanks for keeping us updated and I am glad he is better and his dad made it home to be with him during his recovery.

I wasn't in the military but had a helper a few years back that was an Army Ranger and he had a sticker on his truck and a few shirts that quote on them.

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
"Rangers Lead The Way" and Ranger has

He is a tough bulldog and he is been strong and recovered from an illness that not all would have. Thanks for keeping us updated and I am glad he is better and his dad made it home to be with him during his recovery.

I wasn't in the military but had a helper a few years back that was an Army Ranger and he had a sticker on his truck and a few shirts that quote on them.
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] I love that saying. Thank you for sharing!!

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
I'm soooo glad to hear he's on the mend. I was really worried for him. It all happened so fast.
He's a tough boy and from what I see, he'll be back to 100% in record time.
We love you Ranger!
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] I know, he was fine and then an hour later he was dying. It has literally been the most hellish two weeks of my entire life and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I know we are not out of the woods yet but I'm so grateful that he's doing better.

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
You are welcome!!:hug::hug: This place is AMAZING!!

It is wonderful to see how much better his lungs look, and he has an awesome Dr Team.

Love your silly bedtime pic there Ranger!!

❤️ [MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION]

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
these are so good to see!! what an adorable bully is right :) Sappy is sometimes good :yes4: And it's good to see how very thankful, grateful you are to *all as I feel the same. Keep the blessings to you and yours a commin, and thanks for all you give back... Always welcome to prayers from me/us as that's sometimes the best thing we can do for each other... hugs and prayers.... me and hank
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] much love for your sweet soul. ❤️

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
I am sooo glad to see he is doing better I prayed my heart out for u and ur baby

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online