Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 15

Thread: Ranger, almost two weeks later. [emoji170]

  1. #1
    Pet Sitter Ranger777's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ashley
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    353
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ranger
    Likes (Received)
    738

    Default Ranger, almost two weeks later.

    These are side-by-side x-rays. The x-ray on the left is the most recent as you can tell his left lung is clearly more visible and the x-ray on the right is from the day he aspirated. As you can tell his left lung on the first X-Ray (the one on the right) is barely visible due to all of the fluid he aspirated. It's a miracle to me that his lung had cleared as quickly as it has. In less than two weeks!! I don't want to get all sappy, but I want ya'll to know that I have coveted your prayers, thoughts, and well wishes. I firmly believe it is everyone of you and the Lord above that has brought him as far as he has come in such a short amount of time. There is never anything I could ever do to thank you. For me to have somewhere to go to vent to, cry to and just know that I have so many people that love and care about my sweet Ranger means the world to me. I thank y'all so so much and will continue to update as he progresses.
    Big HUGS from me and Ranger ❤️



    Also including this pic because, he's adorable




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    “Texas is a fine place for men and dogs, but hell on women and horses.”
    — Molly Ivins

  2. Likes cefe13, Manydogs, Chunky White liked this post
  3. #2
    Rescue Volunteer MFrey2012's Avatar
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    1,994
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)
    2699

    Default Re: Ranger, almost two weeks later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger777 View Post
    These are side-by-side x-rays. The x-ray on the left is the most recent as you can tell his left lung is clearly more visible and the x-ray on the right is from the day he aspirated. As you can tell his left lung on the first X-Ray (the one on the right) is barely visible due to all of the fluid he aspirated. It's a miracle to me that his lung had cleared as quickly as it has. In less than two weeks!! I don't want to get all sappy, but I want ya'll to know that I have coveted your prayers, thoughts, and well wishes. I firmly believe it is everyone of you and the Lord above that has brought him as far as he has come in such a short amount of time. There is never anything I could ever do to thank you. For me to have somewhere to go to vent to, cry to and just know that I have so many people that love and care about my sweet Ranger means the world to me. I thank y'all so so much and will continue to update as he progresses.
    Big HUGS from me and Ranger ❤️



    Also including this pic because, he's adorable




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You are welcome!! This place is AMAZING!!

    It is wonderful to see how much better his lungs look, and he has an awesome Dr Team.

    Love your silly bedtime pic there Ranger!!


    Thanks and much Love,

    Melissa - Ellie's Mom

  4. Likes Ranger777 liked this post
  5. #3
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Posts
    4,480
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)
    3838

    Default Re: Ranger, almost two weeks later.

    these are so good to see!! what an adorable bully is right Sappy is sometimes good And it's good to see how very thankful, grateful you are to *all as I feel the same. Keep the blessings to you and yours a commin, and thanks for all you give back... Always welcome to prayers from me/us as that's sometimes the best thing we can do for each other... hugs and prayers.... me and hank

  6. Likes 2BullyMama, Ranger777 liked this post
  7. #4
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    46,641
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    17739

    Default Re: Ranger, almost two weeks later.

    Where is the happy dance emoji!!!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  8. Likes Manydogs, Ranger777 liked this post
  9. #5
    BullyWood Movie Star cefe13's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,591
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3706

    Default Re: Ranger, almost two weeks later.

    This indeed is a great community! And great that Ranger is doing so well!


    Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

  10. Likes Manydogs, Ranger777 liked this post
  11. #6
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Hceril's Avatar
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    4,018
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)
    6504

    Default Re: Ranger, almost two weeks later.

    I look every chance I get to see how he is doing! So glad he is mending... and of course still praying for you all!!

  12. Likes Ranger777 liked this post
  13. #7
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Manydogs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    13,006
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)
    10361

    Default Re: Ranger, almost two weeks later.

    So happy to see his progress! Being at home with his family surely is helping-with great care from Mommy!! Keep up the good healing, Ranger-we you,cute little Texas Ranger!!!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

  14. Likes Ranger777 liked this post
  15. #8
    Rescue Volunteer Lalaloopsie's Avatar
    Real Name
    Natallia
    Country
    Belarus
    Location
    Cape Town, SA
    Posts
    1,628
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)
    2695

    Default Re: Ranger, almost two weeks later.

    Oh, this is great improvement! So happy for you and Ranger!

  16. Likes Ranger777 liked this post
  17. #9
    Have Bulldog Will Travel Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    oscarmayer's Avatar
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,621
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, & MINI
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    7713

    Default Re: Ranger, almost two weeks later.

    I'm soooo glad to hear he's on the mend. I was really worried for him. It all happened so fast.
    He's a tough boy and from what I see, he'll be back to 100% in record time.
    We love you Ranger!

    Who says Bulldogs can't fly?

  18. Likes Ranger777 liked this post
  19. #10
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,040
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    3099

    Default Re: Ranger, almost two weeks later.

    "Rangers Lead The Way" and Ranger has

    He is a tough bulldog and he is been strong and recovered from an illness that not all would have. Thanks for keeping us updated and I am glad he is better and his dad made it home to be with him during his recovery.

    I wasn't in the military but had a helper a few years back that was an Army Ranger and he had a sticker on his truck and a few shirts that quote on them.

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  20. Likes 2BullyMama, Ranger777 liked this post
  21. #11
    Pet Sitter Ranger777's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ashley
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    353
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ranger
    Likes (Received)
    738

    Default Re: Ranger, almost two weeks later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    "Rangers Lead The Way" and Ranger has

    He is a tough bulldog and he is been strong and recovered from an illness that not all would have. Thanks for keeping us updated and I am glad he is better and his dad made it home to be with him during his recovery.

    I wasn't in the military but had a helper a few years back that was an Army Ranger and he had a sticker on his truck and a few shirts that quote on them.
    @Chunky White I love that saying. Thank you for sharing!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    “Texas is a fine place for men and dogs, but hell on women and horses.”
    — Molly Ivins

  22. Likes Chunky White, 2BullyMama liked this post
  23. #12
    Pet Sitter Ranger777's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ashley
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    353
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ranger
    Likes (Received)
    738

    Default Re: Ranger, almost two weeks later.

    Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post
    I'm soooo glad to hear he's on the mend. I was really worried for him. It all happened so fast.
    He's a tough boy and from what I see, he'll be back to 100% in record time.
    We love you Ranger!
    @oscarmayer I know, he was fine and then an hour later he was dying. It has literally been the most hellish two weeks of my entire life and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I know we are not out of the woods yet but I'm so grateful that he's doing better.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    “Texas is a fine place for men and dogs, but hell on women and horses.”
    — Molly Ivins

  24. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •