Someone's feeling better. [emoji57]

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
I called and called for Ranger earlier and could not find him anywhere in this house. He has no way to get outside unless someone lets him. So of course mama goes into panic mode thinking that something terrible has happened to him and he's gone off and the worse has happened because he's been so sick. But then, as Ranger tends to do he surprises me with this……

c89e2d639f90641bc1f3fccd145c5450.jpg

He was in our upstairs spare room inside the box that his honest kitchen food came in today. How he got the box or himself up the stairs or himself in the box absolutely confounds me. 🤣🤣

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Lol... he IS feeling better! That is great news!!! So happy fir you all.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I think he is ashamed he was caught hiding. LOL

I am glad he is up moving around and hope he gets back to 100% soon

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]. He is fantastic.. so happy you 'found' him and he is feeling better .

Git a little teared up-- so happy he is doing well.. give him a hug from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Oh that stinker!! What an absolutely adorable picture though! Great to see and bet he got some hugs outta that one :pray2: thats a big ole thank you :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Well now, he must be feeling better if he jumped in his Honest Kitchen box! "Im hungry momma!"

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Someone's feeling better. 😏

I believe he's feeling better due to a few things. We've taken him off some of the medications he was taking and also his daddy is home for a whole week!

Y'all, it really is such a miracle. We were told less than two weeks ago that our puppy that just turned a-year-old was not only incredibly sick but that he may not make it. We were told we would have to do round the clock oxygen treatments, medications, and fight and pray and pray and pray some more. Today I can tell y'all that our Father and to those who believe, He is still in the miracle creating business. Ranger it's not back to 100% by no means but he is certainly feeling better and for that I am so so grateful!❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Omg...I just love him so much. I'm so glad he's feeling better.

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Well now, he must be feeling better if he jumped in his Honest Kitchen box! "Im hungry momma!"
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] you are most certainly right. He has barely eaten anything in the past two weeks. But yesterday he finally ate a full meal!! Must've been the box[emoji6][emoji6]

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
These are side-by-side x-rays. The x-ray on the left is the most recent as you can tell his left lung is clearly more visible and the x-ray on the right is from the day he aspirated. As you can tell his left lung on the first X-Ray (the one on the right) is barely visible due to all of the fluid he aspirated. It's a miracle to me that his lung had cleared as quickly as it has. In less than two weeks!! I don't want to get all sappy, but I want ya'll to know that I have coveted your prayers, thoughts, and well wishes. I firmly believe it is everyone of you and the Lord above that has brought him as far as he has come in such a short amount of time. There is never anything I could ever do to thank you. For me to have somewhere to go to vent to, cry to and just know that I have so many people that love and care about my sweet Ranger means the world to me. I thank y'all so so much and will continue to update as he progresses.
Big HUGS from me and Ranger ❤️

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Shoot. Didn't include the picture. [emoji23]

02eb8eb30f8c599deb1d19cddbd158b5.jpg

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
I called and called for Ranger earlier and could not find him anywhere in this house. He has no way to get outside unless someone lets him. So of course mama goes into panic mode thinking that something terrible has happened to him and he's gone off and the worse has happened because he's been so sick. But then, as Ranger tends to do he surprises me with this……

c89e2d639f90641bc1f3fccd145c5450.jpg

He was in our upstairs spare room inside the box that his honest kitchen food came in today. How he got the box or himself up the stairs or himself in the box absolutely confounds me. ����

Oh Ranger!! This made Saturday, and my Heart Smile :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Ellie and I soooo happy you are on the mend - YOU GOT THIS!!

Hugs to you and mommy - Have fun with daddy this week.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I love everything about this! Such a sweet boy! Please give him lots of hugs and kisses from us!

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
I love everything about this! Such a sweet boy! Please give him lots of hugs and kisses from us!

[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] hope y'all are doing well with the storm. We are keeping y'all in our thoughts and prayers ❤️

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.