Ranger Update!! ☺️

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
YAY RANGER!! So glad to you are home with Mommy!!

I'm Still a newbie, but when Ellie had Kennel Cough, and Fluid in her lungs another time, we did LOTS of Vaporizing, I work all day, and put the machine right toward her crate all day, and Coupage to her sides to help her cough up the yuck, and don't let him lay on side when he sleeps, there is very good reason, but my brain is fried right now, so cannot remember it...

But I think we all got you covered, YOU GOT THIS Ranger and Ashley!!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Hey guys, so happy for you! Ashley, add some chest massage to his therapy - it will help with blood circulation and drainage of phlegm, just rub his chest sides and give him light strokes with your fingertips, causing light vibrations in his chest, would be also good if he doesn't mind, move his front paws up and down when he lies on his back or side, like you know they used to give CPR in older times? It will passively stretch his lungs and improve circulation in his lungs, he needs massage as he doesn't move a lot and when there is no movement, there is less blood flow and stagnation of phlegm in his lungs. The same is recommended for people recovering from pneumonia.
Ranger, get well soon!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am Praying for Ranger to make a Speedy Recovery. Love and Kisses to you Sweet Heart. God will heal you, you have a Great Mommy, she knows what to do for you. I am so excited to see you are home, you look Beautiful, so Sweet and Peaceful.

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Finally! I was worried sick. Strong boy, love him. Continuing prayers as we hunker down over here !

Thank you!! Please, please, please stay safe. We are thinking and praying for y'all. Big hugs and much love from me and Ranger❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Hey guys, so happy for you! Ashley, add some chest massage to his therapy - it will help with blood circulation and drainage of phlegm, just rub his chest sides and give him light strokes with your fingertips, causing light vibrations in his chest, would be also good if he doesn't mind, move his front paws up and down when he lies on his back or side, like you know they used to give CPR in older times? It will passively stretch his lungs and improve circulation in his lungs, he needs massage as he doesn't move a lot and when there is no movement, there is less blood flow and stagnation of phlegm in his lungs. The same is recommended for people recovering from pneumonia.
Ranger, get well soon!
[MENTION=15780]Lalaloopsie[/MENTION] thank you for all of your advice. I am aware of the technique of chest percussion and have been doing that frequently during the day. I had not thought to move his front paws up-and-down when he lies on his back or side, that is definitely something I will try. We have been massaging his back just to try to keep the blood flow going. Thank you for your great advice!! Big hugs from Ranger and I ❤️

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Thank you!! Please, please, please stay safe. We are thinking and praying for y'all. Big hugs and much love from me and Ranger❤️

How far are you from us? I'm gonna start packing my bags and coming your way! Well sleep with the horses, lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How far are you from us? I'm gonna start packing my bags and coming your way! Well sleep with the horses, lol :)

Good plan!!

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger

I'm not sure, where are you again? I'm thinking 4 hours! You're more than welcome to come!! Seriously.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I'm not sure, where are you again? I'm thinking 4 hours! You're more than welcome to come!! Seriously.

We're in Katy, just west of Houston :) going towards San Antonio.

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
We're in Katy, just west of Houston :) going towards San Antonio.

Yes it's about 4 hours south of us. Y'all come on!! No hurricanes here [emoji6]

Members online

No members online now.