natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
this is one of the sweetest things I've read. "she is well loved here" .. What well lived lives you give your pups.. I just love it

Jill they do so much for Me versus what we do for them , the locals call Me that dog guy on the hill its good that no theft no unwanted visitors , some drive up the long drive get surrounded and turn around and leave all good lol .
The dogs are more intelligent then some around here lol.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He loves to lie on the deck suck up all the hot sun and weather , We never cropped his ears or tail I do not believe in it .
So every year around this time he seems to get these ear infections this year was his worse speed of infection and pain wise , He seems good now after the vet visit , she went very aggressive with him this time and he seems pretty good this morning actually want play and a snuggle there good signs ha is getting back to normal .
All went good with Meg , after I got her home and she woke up she had pain so I drugged her and she slept pretty good .
Now it is the itchy bandage thingy going on she is rubbing herself all over Me and the furniture and during the night , she just has to get used to it .
Meg is eating like a pig a good sign and Peeing and poopin on my floor this morning so another good sign , her stool is soft which is good as the knock out drugs can make it painful to poop as it makes the stool hard .
She well all of them are sleeping now time for breakfast lol

Happy tohear meg is doing well!

As for Odin's ears... it is the downfall of the 'floppy' always closed/covers so no air gets in. Lambeau has that at times.. I clean as needed, but spray once a week with AVC/Witch hazel mix to keep them clear of infection

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
https://youtu.be/80YC95Blrv4

Enjoy

Megan gets her tubes tied Tomm and Odin has ear infections again so were off to the vets early Wed am
So you're going for tubes tide not spayed? Please let me know how that goes!! I regret having Nyala spayed. If i can back track I would do the tubes too for sure. Why i got Duke a vasectomy instead. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
So you're going for tubes tide not spayed? Please let me know how that goes!! I regret having Nyala spayed. If i can back track I would do the tubes too for sure. Why i got Duke a vasectomy instead. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

No I ment spayed sorry , it went great she is back to her old self problem is trying to slow her and Odin and Nelli down , she opens up those stitches I will kill her . Meg is imposible to keep up with tho lol
Hope you are well My Friend

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
No I ment spayed sorry , it went great she is back to her old self problem is trying to slow her and Odin and Nelli down , she opens up those stitches I will kill her . Meg is imposible to keep up with tho lol
Hope you are well My Friend

Ahhh I see.... so long it's done. And yes they get surgery and like nothing happened lol....

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Hi Nat!! Love your video

So glad all is well with you.

Ellie and I send our best

Most Reactions

Members online