He is such a Big Goof

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
that was so cute :) What A great pack of dogs you have... Always admire them :)

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I love it!!
Don't you just love to watch them play together!

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
that was so cute :) What A great pack of dogs you have... Always admire them :)

Thanks Jill , Not sure what we would do without them The Prettyone and I were talking about that this past weekend , We have started to flag off where we want to clear the bush on the new property.
So were placing the flags to show where to cut tree,s ect ect , when we were what we though finished we turned around and all of the bloody dogs had flags around them and some in there mouths .
So we started over lol after we took the dogs back to the house lol

- - - Updated - - -

Good video Nat!!

Thanks Wes

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Awww too cute only a bulldog wouldn't be afraid of a dog who's paws are the size of his whole body he was like nope I'm not playing with u I done told u I'm taking a nap loved the video so cute

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Hope I spend hours mostly in the winter just observing them I am fascinated by there interaction with each other and Me
Yep here too!
I don't work so I am home with them for the most part. They definitely entertain me! I must say especially Bella. She is the character of the bunch. She is the one that gets everyone going!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Hey Nat! hope all else is going well.. We've missed you and the pups.

keep us posted on Meg and Odin.

Odin got his ears dealt with the Big Goof and for the first time they did not have to knock him out to do it , but they did forget to clip his nails .....Shakes Head
Meg is there and I am here waiting for the call , she was first up to the OP room will know more at app 12 too 3pm and will if all went well be able to pick her up then , the key there is to stop all the other dogs from licking her when she comes home that can be brutal she is well loved here .
Were doing good here been a long wet summer and so far have survived lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Odin got his ears dealt with the Big Goof and for the first time they did not have to knock him out to do it , but they did forget to clip his nails .....Shakes Head
Meg is there and I am here waiting for the call , she was first up to the OP room will know more at app 12 too 3pm and will if all went well be able to pick her up then , the key there is to stop all the other dogs from licking her when she comes home that can be brutal she is well loved here .

What is with his ears... allergies?

Prayers for Meg--- hope all gies well for her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Thanks Jill , Not sure what we would do without them The Prettyone and I were talking about that this past weekend , We have started to flag off where we want to clear the bush on the new property.
So were placing the flags to show where to cut tree,s ect ect , when we were what we though finished we turned around and all of the bloody dogs had flags around them and some in there mouths .
So we started over lol after we took the dogs back to the house lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Wes

oh no oh no oh no!!! lolololol That is too darn dog funny!! I mean what did ya think????? something new in their faces must be for them... lololol I'm happy for your life... :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

this is one of the sweetest things I've read. "she is well loved here" .. What well lived lives you give your pups.. I just love it

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
What is with his ears... allergies?

Prayers for Meg--- hope all gies well for her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He loves to lie on the deck suck up all the hot sun and weather , We never cropped his ears or tail I do not believe in it .
So every year around this time he seems to get these ear infections this year was his worse speed of infection and pain wise , He seems good now after the vet visit , she went very aggressive with him this time and he seems pretty good this morning actually want play and a snuggle there good signs ha is getting back to normal .
All went good with Meg , after I got her home and she woke up she had pain so I drugged her and she slept pretty good .
Now it is the itchy bandage thingy going on she is rubbing herself all over Me and the furniture and during the night , she just has to get used to it .
Meg is eating like a pig a good sign and Peeing and poopin on my floor this morning so another good sign , her stool is soft which is good as the knock out drugs can make it painful to poop as it makes the stool hard .
She well all of them are sleeping now time for breakfast lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.