Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 21 of 21

Thread: He is such a Big Goof

  1. #13
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Posts
    4,480
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)
    3838

    Default Re: He is such a Big Goof

    Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    Thanks Jill , Not sure what we would do without them The Prettyone and I were talking about that this past weekend , We have started to flag off where we want to clear the bush on the new property.
    So were placing the flags to show where to cut tree,s ect ect , when we were what we though finished we turned around and all of the bloody dogs had flags around them and some in there mouths .
    So we started over lol after we took the dogs back to the house lol

    - - - Updated - - -


    Thanks Wes
    oh no oh no oh no!!! lolololol That is too darn dog funny!! I mean what did ya think????? something new in their faces must be for them... lololol I'm happy for your life...

  2. #14
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Posts
    4,480
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)
    3838

    Default Re: He is such a Big Goof

    Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    Odin got his ears dealt with the Big Goof and for the first time they did not have to knock him out to do it , but they did forget to clip his nails .....Shakes Head
    Meg is there and I am here waiting for the call , she was first up to the OP room will know more at app 12 too 3pm and will if all went well be able to pick her up then , the key there is to stop all the other dogs from licking her when she comes home that can be brutal she is well loved here .
    Were doing good here been a long wet summer and so far have survived lol
    this is one of the sweetest things I've read. "she is well loved here" .. What well lived lives you give your pups.. I just love it

  3. #15
    Dog Hoarder Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,396
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)
    3335

    Default Re: He is such a Big Goof

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    What is with his ears... allergies?

    Prayers for Meg--- hope all gies well for her


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He loves to lie on the deck suck up all the hot sun and weather , We never cropped his ears or tail I do not believe in it .
    So every year around this time he seems to get these ear infections this year was his worse speed of infection and pain wise , He seems good now after the vet visit , she went very aggressive with him this time and he seems pretty good this morning actually want play and a snuggle there good signs ha is getting back to normal .
    All went good with Meg , after I got her home and she woke up she had pain so I drugged her and she slept pretty good .
    Now it is the itchy bandage thingy going on she is rubbing herself all over Me and the furniture and during the night , she just has to get used to it .
    Meg is eating like a pig a good sign and Peeing and poopin on my floor this morning so another good sign , her stool is soft which is good as the knock out drugs can make it painful to poop as it makes the stool hard .
    She well all of them are sleeping now time for breakfast lol
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

    ...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

  4. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
  5. #16
    Dog Hoarder Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,396
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)
    3335

    Default Re: He is such a Big Goof

    Quote Originally Posted by Hankster View Post
    this is one of the sweetest things I've read. "she is well loved here" .. What well lived lives you give your pups.. I just love it
    Jill they do so much for Me versus what we do for them , the locals call Me that dog guy on the hill its good that no theft no unwanted visitors , some drive up the long drive get surrounded and turn around and leave all good lol .
    The dogs are more intelligent then some around here lol.
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

    ...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

  6. Likes Hankster liked this post
  7. #17
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    46,641
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    17739

    Default Re: He is such a Big Goof

    Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    He loves to lie on the deck suck up all the hot sun and weather , We never cropped his ears or tail I do not believe in it .
    So every year around this time he seems to get these ear infections this year was his worse speed of infection and pain wise , He seems good now after the vet visit , she went very aggressive with him this time and he seems pretty good this morning actually want play and a snuggle there good signs ha is getting back to normal .
    All went good with Meg , after I got her home and she woke up she had pain so I drugged her and she slept pretty good .
    Now it is the itchy bandage thingy going on she is rubbing herself all over Me and the furniture and during the night , she just has to get used to it .
    Meg is eating like a pig a good sign and Peeing and poopin on my floor this morning so another good sign , her stool is soft which is good as the knock out drugs can make it painful to poop as it makes the stool hard .
    She well all of them are sleeping now time for breakfast lol
    Happy tohear meg is doing well!

    As for Odin's ears... it is the downfall of the 'floppy' always closed/covers so no air gets in. Lambeau has that at times.. I clean as needed, but spray once a week with AVC/Witch hazel mix to keep them clear of infection
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  8. #18
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    11,347
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    13766

    Default Re: He is such a Big Goof

    Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    https://youtu.be/80YC95Blrv4

    Enjoy

    Megan gets her tubes tied Tomm and Odin has ear infections again so were off to the vets early Wed am
    So you're going for tubes tide not spayed? Please let me know how that goes!! I regret having Nyala spayed. If i can back track I would do the tubes too for sure. Why i got Duke a vasectomy instead.

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  9. #19
    Dog Hoarder Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,396
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)
    3335

    Default Re: He is such a Big Goof

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    So you're going for tubes tide not spayed? Please let me know how that goes!! I regret having Nyala spayed. If i can back track I would do the tubes too for sure. Why i got Duke a vasectomy instead.

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    No I ment spayed sorry , it went great she is back to her old self problem is trying to slow her and Odin and Nelli down , she opens up those stitches I will kill her . Meg is imposible to keep up with tho lol
    Hope you are well My Friend
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

    ...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

  10. #20
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    11,347
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    13766

    Default Re: He is such a Big Goof

    Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    No I ment spayed sorry , it went great she is back to her old self problem is trying to slow her and Odin and Nelli down , she opens up those stitches I will kill her . Meg is imposible to keep up with tho lol
    Hope you are well My Friend
    Ahhh I see.... so long it's done. And yes they get surgery and like nothing happened lol....

  11. #21
    Rescue Volunteer MFrey2012's Avatar
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    1,994
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)
    2699

    Default Re: He is such a Big Goof

    Hi Nat!! Love your video

    So glad all is well with you.

    Ellie and I send our best


    Thanks and much Love,

    Melissa - Ellie's Mom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •