helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
In the Rockies....Banff..Alberta

I couldn't take alot of.photos. Had ice coffee n sandwich in my hands and Duke was too excited and kept pulling. He also jumped in the river and couldn't touch the bottom but kept his head out! Yes he was on his leash/harness.

Also starting to get smoky cause of the fires in British Columbia. Time to hit the road!
8ad65fb46cbb291b0049c89b4b83d03a.jpg
5c6e437e4f348289c81eb0932120ed38.jpg
0fe372ec3b286c21d01baf8fb54df704.jpg
38e76243b5a323a25c1729f8597ea66d.jpg
76964806021b0b8093da19af1a7d8652.jpg
016201331f9f5ede374f3f56c3c95469.jpg
3df18009da80210e22a53b5f9e844ca5.jpg
e69c7cafa09a189ef6c7f64642d9006c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
absolutely gorgeous!!! ... i know you said Duke was pulling, but do you think that having Nylia there too helps at all? reason i ask is that it was such a chore to walk Hank, but sometimes, when i would walk with the chi also, he would walk better. Otherwise, i cant imagine walking two with the way Hank would charge every couple of seconds walking alone...

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
absolutely gorgeous!!! ... i know you said Duke was pulling, but do you think that having Nylia there too helps at all? reason i ask is that it was such a chore to walk Hank, but sometimes, when i would walk with the chi also, he would walk better. Otherwise, i cant imagine walking two with the way Hank would charge every couple of seconds walking alone...

No, he just wants to follow Nyala. Was a lot of people for a Friday. More than a weekend. Guess everyone still on vacation. Tons of outsiders, vehicles, bikes, people eating left n right so hey Nyala and Duke kept looking at ppl eating and all I was hearing....awwwwwa cute dogs...awwwwa can I pet them...are they mean.... etc etc...no they just want your sandwiches!!!!! When Duke is in an environment of noises or busy places he sticks close to Nyala. If he diverts too far she looks for him and will go get him. She keeps him close to her. She's a good "big sister". She teaches him well.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
The fires are still going? All the smoke hit us for about a week or so...it's finally gone and the blue skies are back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The fires are still going? All the smoke hit us for about a week or so...it's finally gone and the blue skies are back.

Oh yes still going...biggest ever. And there was 7guys that got caught on camera setting fires. They caught 5 so far. Like really!!! They better slam the book on this a*ses!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
No, he just wants to follow Nyala. Was a lot of people for a Friday. More than a weekend. Guess everyone still on vacation. Tons of outsiders, vehicles, bikes, people eating left n right so hey Nyala and Duke kept looking at ppl eating and all I was hearing....awwwwwa cute dogs...awwwwa can I pet them...are they mean.... etc etc...no they just want your sandwiches!!!!! When Duke is in an environment of noises or busy places he sticks close to Nyala. If he diverts too far she looks for him and will go get him. She keeps him close to her. She's a good "big sister". She teaches him well.
Awwww, Nice you have a helper!! Specially since you have a "Duke" LOL

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Beautiful pictures! Your dogs are so lucky to have a Mom like you-they get to go on great trips! They are two sweethearts!! (yeah,Duke IS-ha!ha!) [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION]

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
In the Rockies....Banff..Alberta

I couldn't take alot of.photos. Had ice coffee n sandwich in my hands and Duke was too excited and kept pulling. He also jumped in the river and couldn't touch the bottom but kept his head out! Yes he was on his leash/harness.

Also starting to get smoky cause of the fires in British Columbia. Time to hit the road!
8ad65fb46cbb291b0049c89b4b83d03a.jpg
5c6e437e4f348289c81eb0932120ed38.jpg
0fe372ec3b286c21d01baf8fb54df704.jpg
38e76243b5a323a25c1729f8597ea66d.jpg
76964806021b0b8093da19af1a7d8652.jpg
016201331f9f5ede374f3f56c3c95469.jpg
3df18009da80210e22a53b5f9e844ca5.jpg
e69c7cafa09a189ef6c7f64642d9006c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Great photos

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Great photos - thanks for sharing!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Gorgeous!! I'm so glad you got to get a day off and decompress

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
What an awesome view and great pictures. I really need to start traveling and seeing different parts of North America

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
What an awesome view andctures. I really need to start traveling and seeing different parts of North America

Ive crossed Canada a few times by vehicle. From one end to the other. But I haven't been north north. In case you dont know there are 3 more territories north of the provinces. (Yukon, NW Territories n Nunavut). If you do decide to come to Canada, you can catch the train and see it by train. Or drive which takes about 7 days ish from Vancouver BC to Newfoundland. And that's just driving....I suggest visit British Columbia as you cant go wrong there. Its absolutely beautiful. Take a week and more there. Then Alberta along the Rockies like Banff, Glacier thats 60million yrs old n Jasper. Personally I would skip Saskatchewan n Manitoba. Really not much to see. Then there's Ontario a week to visit which is a must. Of course theres the Great Lakes, Niagara Falls and especially Niagara on the Lakes, the vineyard, CN Tower and Ottawa and the parliament. Of course Quebec! Now Quebec is absolutely amazing especially if you love vintage, history and stone as in rocks lol. And yes Montreal it's a bilingual city so lots of English speaking there. You need 2 weeks there as I would have to say its the province that has the most. Just for laughs ( english JFL is from mid July to early Aug), cirque de soleil, jazz festival, old port of montreal, biggest underground shopping in the world, downtown restaurants n bars which Montreal is know for beautiful women oh and the beer n a poutine (fries in gravy wiith real curb cheese!!!!. Then you go to Quebec City. Beautiful city but you only need 2-3 days there. You need to go see the whales in Tadoussac Quebec. Then off to New Brunswick for the Bay of Fundy which is NB n Nova Scotia n touching a part in Maine U.S. Another 2-3 days. Then off to the "Rock" in Newfoundland and Labrador. That's a good week. So there, off you go! Just bring you passport n pesos.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Ive crossed Canada a few times by vehicle. From one end to the other. But I haven't been north north. In case you dont know there are 3 more territories north of the provinces. (Yukon, NW Territories n Nunavut). If you do decide to come to Canada, you can catch the train and see it by train. Or drive which takes about 7 days ish from Vancouver BC to Newfoundland. And that's just driving....I suggest visit British Columbia as you cant go wrong there. Its absolutely beautiful. Take a week and more there. Then Alberta along the Rockies like Banff, Glacier thats 60million yrs old n Jasper. Personally I would skip Saskatchewan n Manitoba. Really not much to see. Then there's Ontario a week to visit which is a must. Of course theres the Great Lakes, Niagara Falls and especially Niagara on the Lakes, the vineyard, CN Tower and Ottawa and the parliament. Of course Quebec! Now Quebec is absolutely amazing especially if you love vintage, history and stone as in rocks lol. And yes Montreal it's a bilingual city so lots of English speaking there. You need 2 weeks there as I would have to say its the province that has the most. Just for laughs ( english JFL is from mid July to early Aug), cirque de soleil, jazz festival, old port of montreal, biggest underground shopping in the world, downtown restaurants n bars which Montreal is know for beautiful women oh and the beer n a poutine (fries in gravy wiith real curb cheese!!!!. Then you go to Quebec City. Beautiful city but you only need 2-3 days there. You need to go see the whales in Tadoussac Quebec. Then off to New Brunswick for the Bay of Fundy which is NB n Nova Scotia n touching a part in Maine U.S. Another 2-3 days. Then off to the "Rock" in Newfoundland and Labrador. That's a good week. So there, off you go! Just bring you passport n pesos.
That sounds like a good 3 months trip too me. Now I just need to work on getting the house paid off so I can afford to do that

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

wow!! great to see someone proud of where the live and love the beauty of it... I mean, there is beauty everywhere, but it sounds like I have been really missing some of what I love most...

Members online

No members online now.