Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
The no leash life seems nice. I can let Chunky out without a leash most of the time and he won't do anything stupid but the neighbors dogs with the exception of one all have it out for him. Of course he ignores them other than a passing look.

It would be nice to live somewhere with enough land to let him run free without worrying though and that is another great picture
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] We are still careful and leash walk him sometimes. We have loads of cows, horses and lakes on our land and he isn't afraid of ANY of the above mentioned, so in certain fields he's allowed to roam free and he loves it! Thank you for your sweet comments on the picture. It's a hobby of mine, Ranger will sometimes cooperate[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
What an amazing photo!!!!!! Bravo! Ranger is such a handsome subject :)
[MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] thank you!! He cooperates sometimes🤣

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
pretty perfect id say :) gorgeous on all aspects.. He is a stellar example of a bulldog!! and You captured a whole bunch of pretty :) ... and the leash free thing, boy, do i miss that. I had lived in the country for so long that when we were (needing for hubby health/dr stuff) moving to the city, my biggest concern was .... how do dogs do that. at the time, we were down to one pugmutt so i didnt worry too much, but it was the strangest thing to me. (hank is lucky though as i still have a third of an acre for his silliness)
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] thank you! We love his little soul SO MUCH! We are still careful on some parts of our land due to cows, lakes and horses oh and Jack (the donkey [emoji23]) but most fields he's free to roam, weather permitting of course. It's always so HOT in the summer, but boy he loves roaming the fields in the fall/winter (if you can call it winter in Texas🤣)

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
4d76a048d47232d8caecd1a42496b9b1.jpg

It rained today and cooled down quite a bit so my sweet boy could go out for more than a quick potty break finally, and enjoyed frolicking in his fields and he took a moment to stop and smell the wildflowers [emoji272][emoji272]

What a great photo Ranger, another one to be framed!!

Tell mommy if she ever wants to sell a couple acres, Ms Ellies family be happy to have some :whistle::whistle:

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
What a great photo Ranger, another one to be framed!!

Tell mommy if she ever wants to sell a couple acres, Ms Ellies family be happy to have some :whistle::whistle:
[MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] thank you for the sweet comments on his photo, it's a hobby of mine. He RARELY cooperates but when he does the pictures are usually stunning (if I do say so myself).

I'd be more than happy to share some land with you but, most like all Texan land it's been in our family for hundreds of years 🤠[emoji1071]
You're welcome to visit though!! [emoji6]

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
[MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] thank you for the sweet comments on his photo, it's a hobby of mine. He RARELY cooperates but when he does the pictures are usually stunning (if I do say so myself).

I'd be more than happy to share some land with you but, most like all Texan land it's been in our family for hundreds of years ��[emoji1071]

Perfect, we can come for the "winter" - This Jersey girl is not made for the Texas heat, unless there is a pool with drinks :ROFL::ROFL:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Absolutely GREAT photo once again! Definitely worth putting in a frame.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Lovely photo!

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Perfect, we can come for the "winter" - This Jersey girl is not made for the Texas heat, unless there is a pool with drinks :ROFL::ROFL:

How about 6 lakes and some drinks?? [emoji6]

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

I'd be more than happy to share some land with you but, most like all Texan land it's been in our family for hundreds of years ��[emoji1071]

This "I'd be more than happy to share some land with you but, most like all Texan land it's been in our family for hundreds of years ��" makes it even more appealing :) There is nothing like 'history' of family on land. If you could now write a book, or send all the information you want to share on this beautiful place you are blessed to call home, I'd love to hear it all... :)

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

It rained today and cooled down quite a bit so my sweet boy could go out for more than a quick potty break finally, and enjoyed frolicking in his fields and he took a moment to stop and smell the wildflowers [emoji272][emoji272]

Very Handsome and Cute Indeed.:yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Absolutely gorgeous photo of him !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans

Are you in Jersey? What part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
northern jersey close to the Delaware river, in Phillipsburg, NJ

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm in south jersey! Ten mins from Philly ! This may call for a play date !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Members online

No members online now.