Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Anyone else have a bully cabinet or two 😂

Man, the things we must keep on hand to keep our babies healthy. It's totally worth it though. But as I was cleaning out his cabinets, I thought wow, "I seriously doubt I even have this much medicine, vitamins, pampering products or skin care products for myself!" Lol
bb910d2bd8d63dcfa45b1a832b612b82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Re: Anyone else have a bully cabinet or two 😂

Man, the things we must keep on hand to keep our babies healthy. It's totally worth it though. But as I was cleaning out his cabinets, I thought wow, "I seriously doubt I even have this much medicine, vitamins, pampering products or skin care products for myself!" Lol
bb910d2bd8d63dcfa45b1a832b612b82.jpg

Yep.... sure do

53d508de5b4594595e555c200eed284f.jpg
ec3167fadcd1c22b64f3411d64aa1806.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger

Yep.... sure do

53d508de5b4594595e555c200eed284f.jpg
ec3167fadcd1c22b64f3411d64aa1806.jpg

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] glad it isn't just me! Lol
My husband thinks I go overboard [emoji849]

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have a shelf in the pantry and a shelf in the laundry room AND a huge tupperware container!!! Lol

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I have a drawer, shelf and area on the kitchen counter! That does not include food or treats.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Oh boy does this crack me up!!!! and of course *YEP*... He has a shelf in the fridge of course, a freezer couple of shelves, a counter shelf (well two) a cupboard with his containers of 'ready stuff' and one of separate 'oils' etc..... Yes, i'd say these guys are a bit much!!!! And I did just re organize as well. Still doesn't look as nicely shelved as you others :O

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash

We've had our little dude a week, and he's taken over all of the living space. I learned to accept it very early on, he just melts my heart sometimes.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

We've had our little dude a week, and he's taken over all of the living space. I learned to accept it very early on, he just melts my heart sometimes.

and!!! if you keep reading here,,,, you too will have shelves as well as a living room full of "smash's" needs :) hahah,,, they're great aren't they :)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I'm not even going to post a pic...but it's a lot of stuff.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol, we take better care of our fur babies better than we do ourselves. I have two boxes for their toys, they have a Tupperware bun for all their clothes and accessories, they have another container for their collars and leashes, and a shelf in the kitchen for all their vitamins and supplements, then in the fridge they have plain yogurt, and apple cider vinegar, and coconut oil, plus two food storage bins in the kitchen for their food. Then I have another bin under the bathroom counter for all their beauty products, shampoos, ear cleaner, baby wipes, tooth cleaner and brushes, hydrogen peroxide, Vaseline, Polysporin, Benadryl, and Colloidal Silver. Not much high maintenance lol, but I wouldn't change it. ❤️ My guys.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Lol, we take better care of ours urbanites than we do ourselves. I have two boxes for their toys, they have a Tupperware bun for all their clothes and accessories, they have another container for their collars and leashes, and a shelf in the kitchen for all their vitamins and supplements, then in the fridge they have plain yogurt, and apple cider vinegar, and coconut oil, plus two food storage bins in the kitchen for their food. Then I have another bin under the bathroom counter for all their beauty products, shampoos, ear cleaner, baby wipes, tooth cleaner and brushes, hydrogen peroxide, Vaseline,
Polysporin, Benadryl, and Colloidal Silver. Not much high maintenance lol, but I wouldn't change it. ❤️ My guys.

awww, you have added a few I had forgot to list... lol,,,, the shampoos shelf, the leash'(s) and multiple collar wall, the quick to go bag,, the butt wipe area stuff... lol oh how our lists go on!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Man... I feel like the poor house comparing to you guys. Of course I have essential oils but really for the household before I even got Nyala. She just benefits from maybe the mix i use for her tail, NuStock, advantage multi and one little product the vet gave me for her tail which I never use. The rest is for my household. The only thing i would say is they have a lot of food. Must be an Italian thing. I better go knock on wood asap!!! :fie:

:trainride::trainride::trainride::trainride::rundog::rundog::rundog::rundog::bang::bang::bang:

Members online

No members online now.