Is she serious

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Fran has been knocked out for over an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Lol.... I think Bella and her are related! Bella sleeps with her eyes open to and snores!
And they are also both beautiful ! I just love Frans colors/markings too!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh my!!!! almost spookie... lol I 'think' my guy always closes his eyes... going to have to check this out... Mabie it's a 'girl' thing ;)

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol.... I think Bella and her are related! Bella sleeps with her eyes open to and snores!
And they are also both beautiful ! I just love Frans colors/markings too!

They must be kindred spirits ! I too think Bella is so pretty and loveeee her color and eyes! Maybe we could swap once in a while ha ha

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
oh my!!!! almost spookie... lol I 'think' my guy always closes his eyes... going to have to check this out... Mabie it's a 'girl' thing ;)

It is creepy! I woke her up because she was freaking me out I thought something was wrong. I posted this video on Facebook and someone asked if she was sick lololol I was like nope just Frans creepy eyelids.

9ad954ccbb143cdc5f3b0bd1d1514723.jpg

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
It is creepy! I woke her up because she was freaking me out I thought something was wrong. I posted this video on Facebook and someone asked if she was sick lololol I was like nope just Frans creepy eyelids.

9ad954ccbb143cdc5f3b0bd1d1514723.jpg

haha,, it's funny how many times I woke up hank to check on him.. He also had big snore issue w/ I think sleep apnea which scarred the heck out of me.. Had his nares and palate done and no more apnea and hardly ever snores... at least not loud.

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
haha,, it's funny how many times I woke up hank to check on him.. He also had big snore issue w/ I think sleep apnea which scarred the heck out of me.. Had his nares and palate done and no more apnea and hardly ever snores... at least not loud.

Our vet suggested we get it done when she gets fixed. I think we're gonna go for it. Only a bulldog would need a nose job lololol high maintenance little piggies

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Our vet suggested we get it done when she gets fixed. I think we're gonna go for it. Only a bulldog would need a nose job lololol high maintenance little piggies

Yep, get your list of 'to do's' HA! so they all can get done at once. Hank had, nares, palate, and entropian all at once... Did great! At the time, I wasn't going to get him neutered so that wasn't done at that time.

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Yep, get your list of 'to do's' HA! so they all can get done at once. Hank had, nares, palate, and entropian all at once... Did great! At the time, I wasn't going to get him neutered so that wasn't done at that time.

What is entropian? And yes the vet said it's better to get it done all at once so she isn't in and out of the pup hospital for different things. I kind of didn't want to get her fixed.. wanted her to have babies but my husband said absolutely not lol. Too much work. I of course have visions of quitting my job to be a stay at home dog mom.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
OMG!! she is CUTE!! and Ellie and I still jealous she comes to work with you....

Ellie SNORES like a champ, but both her Vets say her Breathing gear is just fine.

Wait till Fran start dreaming and her feet and legs start going, and woofs in her sleep, Ellie is SOOOO cute when she woofs in her sleep...

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
What is entropian? And yes the vet said it's better to get it done all at once so she isn't in and out of the pup hospital for different things. I kind of didn't want to get her fixed.. wanted her to have babies but my husband said absolutely not lol. Too much work. I of course have visions of quitting my job to be a stay at home dog mom.

The entropian is when they're eyelids roll in and poke their eyes. They can turn inward and cause grief. But look it up (not sure that's how you spell) and see if that's needed too as my explanation is not so good. I am a stay at home mom but of a boy... I had a litter of pups with my Shih Tzu and it was wonderful BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did quit my job for that one litter as I was the most stressed dog mom and could not do that again.. lol All went perfect by the Grace of God!!!! but that didn't mean that I didn't nearly loose my mind with worry at ever step and that's after so much study and thoughts that I knew everything :/ I had had accident litters through my young life that seemed like the most natural thing in life, but so different as a mature adult, or, mabie an OLDER mature adult ;) as I just couldn't handle it nowadays. Beautiful experience for sure, and ohhhhhhhhhhhh how I loved those babies (kept one who became my service dog... {I had seizures and she could detect ahead of time,, oddly, in her later life, she too developed seizures} ) Anyway, when Hanks dad wanted to Breed this boy, I didn't!!! didn't want to bring pups into the world, so now, the decision has been made and he gets IT done tomorrow morn...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL.... bulldog at its finest!! Tongue and all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She was sacked out. LOL

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
They must be kindred spirits ! I too think Bella is so pretty and loveeee her color and eyes! Maybe we could swap once in a while ha ha

lol.....

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
The entropian is when they're eyelids roll in and poke their eyes. They can turn inward and cause grief. But look it up (not sure that's how you spell) and see if that's needed too as my explanation is not so good. I am a stay at home mom but of a boy... I had a litter of pups with my Shih Tzu and it was wonderful BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did quit my job for that one litter as I was the most stressed dog mom and could not do that again.. lol All went perfect by the Grace of God!!!! but that didn't mean that I didn't nearly loose my mind with worry at ever step and that's after so much study and thoughts that I knew everything :/ I had had accident litters through my young life that seemed like the most natural thing in life, but so different as a mature adult, or, mabie an OLDER mature adult ;) as I just couldn't handle it nowadays. Beautiful experience for sure, and ohhhhhhhhhhhh how I loved those babies (kept one who became my service dog... {I had seizures and she could detect ahead of time,, oddly, in her later life, she too developed seizures} ) Anyway, when Hanks dad wanted to Breed this boy, I didn't!!! didn't want to bring pups into the world, so now, the decision has been made and he gets IT done tomorrow morn...

Good luck today! [emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji1374]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.