megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
OMG!! she is CUTE!! and Ellie and I still jealous she comes to work with you....

Ellie SNORES like a champ, but both her Vets say her Breathing gear is just fine.

Wait till Fran start dreaming and her feet and legs start going, and woofs in her sleep, Ellie is SOOOO cute when she woofs in her sleep...
Dreaming about eating bugs.. watch her leg at the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Good luck today! [emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji1374]

Thank you :) ,,,, and I'm kind of laughing at him as he is intent on going wherever I am going today... lol little does he know it's ALL about him... hehe.... I cant believe I'm not even nervous!!!!!! and now,,,, I'm going to go look at the video you posted :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Dreaming about eating bugs.. watch her leg at the end

omg!! so she really does sleep with eyes or at least one open ALL the time??? and how funny just the one foot... dang!! these guys are fun to watch even when they're sleeping lolololol

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
omg!! so she really does sleep with eyes or at least one open ALL the time??? and how funny just the one foot... dang!! these guys are fun to watch even when they're sleeping lolololol

Not all the time. Those videos were taken about two minutes apart.. I swear she ate a weird mushroom or something from outside.. she was all tripped out lol. She's snoring away right now with her eyes closed tight. They are very funny to watch!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Not all the time. Those videos were taken about two minutes apart.. I swear she ate a weird mushroom or something from outside.. she was all tripped out lol. She's snoring away right now with her eyes closed tight. They are very funny to watch!

Such special dogs... And it truly does seem that this Breed has many traits the same. All in their special ways, but darned if they aren't just something I never would have experienced if one hadn't happened into my life ... Thankful :)

Members online

No members online now.