Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
just don't care a bit does he...
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] he doesn't care at all. After all, he knows we ALL operate on HIS time. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
You think he's really bothered about your day? :lmaogirl::lmaoboy::lmaogirl:
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] he's not bothered a bit. He knows HE is in charge and I run on HIS time lol.
Crazy how much we bully parents alter our lives for our babies

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
He is such a cute bulldog though :) Remember these mornings when your thinking of another lololol course, they just may compete to do what ya want and put some pep in his morning step ;)

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] thank you! [emoji847]
we change our mind every day if we should or shouldn't add another baby. I know the company/companionship would be good for him but honestly I don't know that I'm ready to take on another one. I've learned this past year to properly take care of a bully it's ALOT of work but SO VERY worth it.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Aaah, what a hilarious video! And he looks so stubborn and with all his face and body language shows disgust, like no way, don't you dare to bother my Highness:D He even tries to close his eyes in attempt to pretend he cannot see and hear you, so cute! Thank you so much for sharing:D I wish my Tank didn't want to get out of bed! But he often starts to scratch me out of bed at 5?oclock! Did you buy your bedding especially to fit colours of Ranger?:D Perfect fit!

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Aaah, what a hilarious video! And he looks so stubborn and with all his face and body language shows disgust, like no way, don't you dare to bother my Highness:D He even tries to close his eyes in attempt to pretend he cannot see and hear you, so cute! Thank you so much for sharing:D I wish my Tank didn't want to get out of bed! But he often starts to scratch me out of bed at 5?oclock! Did you buy your bedding especially to fit colours of Ranger?:D Perfect fit!
[MENTION=15780]Lalaloopsie[/MENTION] he has the attitude of a Prince. He thinks (knows) we are here to serve HIM. 🤣
And he constantly closes his eyes and pretends to sleep in an attempt to make me disappear lol!!
He would literally sleep until noon if I'd let him. He is most definitely NOT a morning "person"
I'm glad you got a good laugh from it [emoji6]
He's a ham, but most bullies are!
Our bedroom furnishings/bedding is country/rustic/chic but we absolutely made sure our bedding was light colored that way you see less of the shedding hair [emoji6]🤣

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Awww that's my chevy take his dear swwetbtime to do everything dives me crazy but wouldn't have it any other way

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
HAHAHA!! I have to push Chunky along some mornings and if he doesn't move fast enough I move him

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
He just wants you to hit the snooze buttons one more time......Well maybe two!
He is a cutie for sure or I guess I should say handsome?!?! :-)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=16788]Ranger777[/MENTION] So nice to see that based on Ranger's morning routine that JOEY is normal HAHAHAHAHAHA. He is one beautiful boy for sure!!!!

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Thank y'all. [emoji4] [MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] [MENTION=16776]Hceril[/MENTION]

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
LMAO!!! That looks like Walter getting out of his bed in the morning... the ONLY reason he rises is because he knows he will get breakfast first thing.

Most Reactions

Members online