Mommy i want that off!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I know if he wasn't my dog I would crack up easily. Yesterday stuck to my guns and he stayed in his kennel. BUT yes a BUT!!!! he had diarrhea!!! And still has so 2x in the middle of the night I get up heard him whine and I can smell it coming down the corridor. He's too heavy to pick up by the collar and hind as i didn't want him touching me. So he had to walk 5ft to the back door. 2x washing him n floors like REALLY?!?!?! Nothing changed in his diet.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Stressed ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Eh, :ponder:

Should be me that has diarrhea lolll
I think Saturday I'll take a day off and go somewhere with the pups..unstress both of us [emoji106]

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I know if he wasn't my dog I would crack up easily. Yesterday stuck to my guns and he stayed in his kennel. BUT yes a BUT!!!! he had diarrhea!!! And still has so 2x in the middle of the night I get up heard him whine and I can smell it coming down the corridor. He's too heavy to pick up by the collar and hind as i didn't want him touching me. So he had to walk 5ft to the back door. 2x washing him n floors like REALLY?!?!?! Nothing changed in his diet.

I have a good poop in the crate story. It was a couple days after Jax came home from the hospital so I was exhausted from waking up twice a night to give pills. It was around 6 am and I had finally heard Louie crying from his crate so I got up and as soon as I opened my bedroom door, I knew he took a dump in there. It's my fault for not hearing him so I couldn't get mad. But he had stepped in it. So I open the crate and he starts running around the carpet with his poopy paws and then he started jumping on me with his poopy paws. So yeah.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I have a good poop in the crate story. It was a couple days after Jax came home from the hospital so I was exhausted from waking up twice a night to give pills. It was around 6 am and I had finally heard Louie crying from his crate so I got up and as soon as I opened my bedroom door, I knew he took a dump in there. It's my fault for not hearing him so I couldn't get mad. But he had stepped in it. So I open the crate and he starts running around the carpet with his poopy paws and then he started jumping on me with his poopy paws. So yeah.

Canelo went through a period where he would poop in his kennel and OMGGGGGG!!!! Husband gagged daily, so did I when I was home. I was traveling Monday thru Thursday's and Husband was home. I hired my niece to walk him when she got out for her school lunch break, however he still pooed in his kennel, and layed in it, and rolled in it, you name it, he did it. He got a daily hose down then a daily bath. He did grow out of it but we dreaded the evenings. He also learned to slide his kennel pan out of his kennel and back in it.

Now his kennel is his comfort zone. He will go sleep in it, door open

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I have to say it but it's kinda funny lol...but right now why I have NO clue, he still has loose stools. Today is more pasty. This morning he threw up his kibbles of yesterday. It was all like an oatmeal texture. After that chuckup he was fine. I did stopped the raw for now till he gets back on track. I didn't put him in his kennel as he was sleeping with Nyala in the spare room which is beside my room. He did get up at 330am to poop outside and threw up at 7am in my room of course lol...So for now i just cant lock him up till he's better. He didn't poop all day. Tonight will see what happens.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I have to say it but it's kinda funny lol...but right now why I have NO clue, he still has loose stools. Today is more pasty. This morning he threw up his kibbles of yesterday. It was all like an oatmeal texture. After that chuckup he was fine. I did stopped the raw for now till he gets back on track. I didn't put him in his kennel as he was sleeping with Nyala in the spare room which is beside my room. He did get up at 330am to poop outside and threw up at 7am in my room of course lol...So for now i just cant lock him up till he's better. He didn't poop all day. Tonight will see what happens.

Maybe just a little bug?? Hopefully he starts to feel better soon!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Maybe just a little bug?? Hopefully he starts to feel better soon!

Im not worry. He'll be fine. Easier having a dog with diarrhea than a child. They dont whine, talk, no control of cupboards!!! :no:

Members online

No members online now.