Mommy i want that off!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Yes Duke again! Who else? Clipped nails for 30yrs. But ehhhh this is DUKE! Out of nowhere he decides to make a dash! Only him!
df71ca330388d4e8ed468312e8d07f60.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Boys will be boys....

Always had boys.. even have 2 sons! Lolll

Duke's a 200% little sh*t disturber comparing to any dogs ive ever had. Like Denise the Menace in a dog suit. Man he keeps me on my toes.

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Aww poor duke n trust me Chevy does the exact same thing no boo boos yet luckily

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Ahhhhhhhh Duke!! Sit still for mommy!!!! Helene I admire ANYONE that will clip nails, I drew blood ONCE and that was it, I cried and Joey didn't care LOL

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Ahhhhhhhh Duke!! Sit still for mommy!!!! Helene I admire ANYONE that will clip nails, I drew blood ONCE and that was it, I cried and Joey didn't care LOL

Me too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

Ive clipped for yearssss. Not one dog moved as I always gave them a treat afterwards. This one I will have to go to plan B. :yes:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I,too had never had anyone else clip my dogs nails and that was alotta' dogs!. Even the "big bad" dogs.:p I can not clip ANY of these bulldogs. At the vets, it took 3 people to hold one dog! They are so sweet-but the most stubborn EVER!!!!! [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I have been looking up Duke updates. He is such a character lol! I know he's pushing your buttons, I believe he will calm down in the future, but the pushing is funny, lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Helene, I do believe you have met your match!!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I have been looking up Duke updates. He is such a character lol! I know he's pushing your buttons, I believe he will calm down in the future, but the pushing is funny, lol!

I know if he wasn't my dog I would crack up easily. Yesterday stuck to my guns and he stayed in his kennel. BUT yes a BUT!!!! he had diarrhea!!! And still has so 2x in the middle of the night I get up heard him whine and I can smell it coming down the corridor. He's too heavy to pick up by the collar and hind as i didn't want him touching me. So he had to walk 5ft to the back door. 2x washing him n floors like REALLY?!?!?! Nothing changed in his diet.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I know if he wasn't my dog I would crack up easily. Yesterday stuck to my guns and he stayed in his kennel. BUT yes a BUT!!!! he had diarrhea!!! And still has so 2x in the middle of the night I get up heard him whine and I can smell it coming down the corridor. He's too heavy to pick up by the collar and hind as i didn't want him touching me. So he had to walk 5ft to the back door. 2x washing him n floors like REALLY?!?!?! Nothing changed in his diet.

Been there! There was a time that I had to bathe Canelo daily and in the middle of the night, and myself. I really thought he would be my first dog to rehome but he got better and is my best baby now. I feel your pain though, Duke is a challenge but I have confidence in him.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.