Just a gal and her pig!

Hceril2

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Messages
4,427
Reaction score
929
Location
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_7241.webp
The snorts make me laugh! Lol
 
View attachment 107423
The snorts make me laugh! Lol

Every time go by the toys I always want to buy that pig. That snorts plastic gizmo scares the crap out of me. So worry that will get stuck in the pups throat then they'll snort more!! Kidding but why I walk buy it each time.
 
lol that's so cute ! I'll have to find one of these


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]
 
so cute! the looks she gives at it are so Bella :) such personality!
 
lol that's so cute ! I'll have to find one of these


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]
She loves the toys that make sounds. This one is one of my favorite because it's funny and not only that but it's also not that piercing squeaking sound. Lol
It's especially funny when she gets the zoomies with it!!
 
View attachment 107423
The snorts make me laugh! Lol

OMG!! - Ellie had one of these, hubby had bought for her BEFORE we brought her home....made her go crazy too, but sadly she is a toy destroyer now, so no more piggies for her...
 
lol that's so cute ! I'll have to find one of these


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Hubby and I got Ellie's at Bed, Bath, and Beyond....
 
OMG!! - Ellie had one of these, hubby had bought for her BEFORE we brought her home....made her go crazy too, but sadly she is a toy destroyer now, so no more piggies for her...

I only let her play with it when I am watching so she doesn't chew it up! She sure does love it! Actually she found her other one she had. It had been missing for a month. It must have been under the bed. Lol
IMG_7300.webp
She is beside herself now!
Bought one at Walmart and the other at Publix!
 
I only let her play with it when I am watching so she doesn't chew it up! She sure does love it! Actually she found her other one she had. It had been missing for a month. It must have been under the bed. Lol
View attachment 107429
She is beside herself now!
Bought one at Walmart and the other at Publix!
Ellie has the SAME purple piggie...to funny

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
That is too funny... she loves that piggy!

I have one for Lambeau, but Cheli hates it and runs from it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top