Wha Da Ya Mean My Tongue is Sticking Out?

Pugaboo

Apr 6, 2017
Georgia
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Josephine
IMG_9821.JPG

When Josie falls asleep her little tongue starts to peek out. It's so cute! When she wakes up I always tease her that her tongue is showing but she insists it's not until I gently touch it then she goes OH that tongue and zips it back into her mouth until the next naptime when we can play the game again upon awakening.

She has to be the cutest little dog ever.

T

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
View attachment 107271

When Josie falls asleep her little tongue starts to peek out. It's so cute! When she wakes up I always tease her that her tongue is showing but she insists it's not until I gently touch it then she goes OH that tongue and zips it back into her mouth until the next naptime when we can play the game again upon awakening.

She has to be the cutest little dog ever.

T

Arent they something!!!!! each one has their own quirks and silliness, but they all got some real cute/crazy stuff going on :) and we're all happy to oblige and encourage it in them ;)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Hahaha...yup, Louie's tongue seems to be pop out when sleeping as well. It's the cutest thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
They are the cutest!!
I laugh most of the day at Bella.
When we first got her at 8 weeks her tongue and teeth never stuck out. Gradually they have come out. Lol. Now she has her 8 bottom teeth that stick out most of the time and her little tongue too!!
It really don't know what I'd do with out her antics now.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Love when they're sleeping and the tongue sticks out. It gets dry, and I love to kiss it! They,on the other hand(er,tongue) are not too thrilled.:tongue:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.