Oh how I wish I had been video taping!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
First Bella plops her butt down on Sadie....
IMG_7067.JPG
Then moves to Roxy.... (Roxy got her off before I could snap the picture) lol
IMG_7071.JPG
Then they are all laying in the sun..... all nice and all!
IMG_7084.JPG
Scanning the yard....
IMG_7085.JPG
Then the loudest sonic boom we've had in a while!!!!!!!!!! Even I jumped!! Lol
IMG_7087.JPG
They all scatter and start barking and running around the yard. (As they always do when it happens) Darn it I wish I had been videoing!
It was hysterical!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
you got such good 'snaps' right there and dang it you were all set for a video... cute pups though! and your lucky you didn't loose the camera/? while at it yourself ;)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
just went through them again.... 'almost' looks like they knew something was coming in that second to last one... was it close to the 'boom' time? They sure are a beautiful healthy group :) oh, btw, did Bella get off her 'no/slow eating kick? Hank still not thrilled with eating till about noon... bugger!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
just went through them again.... 'almost' looks like they knew something was coming in that second to last one... was it close to the 'boom' time? They sure are a beautiful healthy group :) oh, btw, did Bella get off her 'no/slow eating kick? Hank still not thrilled with eating till about noon... bugger!

She is still not a big eater.... takes her time. But she really is interested in the big dogs food. Lol.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I 'thought' I had this great eater finally (after having picky shih tzus that I ruined) that didn't give a care what he got. Welllllllllllllllll , I blew it and did just what I've told others NOT to do... the ole..... "oh you don't want that this morning,,,, well how about this??? or this''' or that.. WRONG thing to do :( Now I get to fix it

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

I was just snapping away. Lol..... had taken like 15 pics. I wish I had been videoing..
It does seem like they knew something was about to happen.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
well it's great 'in succession' clicking :) I would love to have pics like this all around the house to keep me laughing :)

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
well it's great 'in succession' clicking :) I would love to have pics like this all around the house to keep me laughing :)

Actullay have to delete some off my phone. Storage is almost full!! It's so hard to decide which to delete. Lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Actullay have to delete some off my phone. Storage is almost full!! It's so hard to decide which to delete. Lol

I think I already told you but..... by son is advising me to get an external hard drive I think it's called. That way I can clear my phone, and save the pics :)

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think I already told you but..... by son is advising me to get an external hard drive I think it's called. That way I can clear my phone, and save the pics :)

I believe you did. We have a laptop but I hardly use it. I do everything on my phone. Lol
But I may have to look into it.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I believe you did. We have a laptop but I hardly use it. I do everything on my phone. Lol
But I may have to look into it.

I do use my little surface3 computer a lot but!!! you can just download your pics to the hard drive, and then just look at them on your computer from there w/o messing much with the computer either. anyway, I should do now as I'm going off on a week trip and for sure going to clog up my phone... Oh yea!!! I forgot I got my other camera back... a 'smart camera' ... oohhh got to go charge it up so I can send really good pics lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... way to be on top of it! GREAT pictures

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.