Working On My Tan

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I had to make him come in. It's 90 degrees outside!

b60b4c7f9e4720d6cf9c05987db66712.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Gosh the silly ones just love to do that don't they!!! super cute pic but what a turd not knowing to come in!!! cute picture :)

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Lol!! Gosh, I thought mine was the only nutty one. He LOVES being in the sun/suntanning. I too have to force him to come in. He absolutely loves bring outside and usually sits on our porch or in the grass under the sun! Yours is such a cutie and a goof ball!! Love it!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
He is so comfortable though! Lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Mine are constantly wanting to go out. Then all they do is lay out in the sun,at 98 degrees. They will not get up, and I have to go and drag them in, or chase them with the shovel(that's the only thing that they are afraid of=not !)shovel.jpg

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Not my Chevy he always wants to go outside but the sec he gets out there he realizes its hot he will do his bisness and meet me at the door hes a ac baby and if I don't bring his straight in he will go to the shade and lay in the grass where its cool and look at me panting like mom can't u see its only been five mins and I'm dieing here hello I needed aaaacccc!!!!! So I bring him in the sec we start walking to the door he stops panting and calmly comes in and lays in the kitchen floor in front of the ac like wwweeewwww that was close almost made me stay out there the whole 10 mins in that oven lol wish he were a little like that cutie u got

OP
Canelospeeps

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Mine are constantly wanting to go out. Then all they do is lay out in the sun,at 98 degrees. They will not get up, and I have to go and drag them in, or chase them with the shovel(that's the only thing that they are afraid of=not !)View attachment 107132

LOLLLLLL!!!! I see the shovel must be destroyed. It gets hotter than 90 in south Texas and the pugs want to be inside, not the C Man, he wants to bake in the hundred plus heat advisory weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Mine are constantly wanting to go out. Then all they do is lay out in the sun,at 98 degrees. They will not get up, and I have to go and drag them in, or chase them with the shovel(that's the only thing that they are afraid of=not !)View attachment 107132

Lol same here! Luckily fran is still a pup so I can pick her up and carry her inside. She just loves laying out in the grass. I'm curious to see how she will handle the winter since all she's known is nice weather in her 4 months of life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is not thrilled with you interrupting his sun time!! All stretched out and taking it in

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
I heard that it's bad to drink alcohol when you are in the hot sun- right Canelo ? [MENTION=8376]Canelospeeps[/MENTION] [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION]
He got :beer: in the house. In dog beers,that's 14!

OP
Canelospeeps

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
He is not thrilled with you interrupting his sun time!! All stretched out and taking it in

No he wasn't. He had been laying out for 2 hours. I would open the door and ask him if he wanted to come inside, no response. At one point I walked out asking him if he was alive and boy oh boy did he look annoyed. At two hours I cut him off and made him come inside, he was not happy. It amazes me, he spends 2 hours roasting, but I have to make sure the truck is nice and cool before he gets in it so he won't over heat. I guess the difference with the truck is the excitement, we are going somewhere, lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I heard that it's bad to drink alcohol when you are in the hot sun- right Canelo ? [MENTION=8376]Canelospeeps[/MENTION] [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION]
He got :beer: in the house. In dog beers,that's 14!

Well now that's a minor!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
No he wasn't. He had been laying out for 2 hours. I would open the door and ask him if he wanted to come inside, no response. At one point I walked out asking him if he was alive and boy oh boy did he look annoyed. At two hours I cut him off and made him come inside, he was not happy. It amazes me, he spends 2 hours roasting, but I have to make sure the truck is nice and cool before he gets in it so he won't over heat. I guess the difference with the truck is the excitement, we are going somewhere, lol! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2hrs roasting? :faint: careful that's way too long in my book. Unless he's in n out of the pool.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Mine are RED HOT after 5 min. and I drag them in!:roasted:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online