This little girl absolutely loves the water!

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
She's gorgeous and I love it that she loves the water. You definitely don't have flea issues if she is in the pool a lot!

Years ago I pet sat a 20 yo springer spaniel, yes 20 yo, very loved. She passed and the family got their son a golden lab so I started sitting him. That boy LLLOOOVVVEEEDDD the pool! When I pulled up he greeted me at the gate then ran and would jump in the pool. I had that amount of time to get the gate closed, run to the door, open to it, get in the house and close the door before a soaked lab made it into the house LOL!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
She's gorgeous and I love it that she loves the water. You definitely don't have flea issues if she is in the pool a lot!

Years ago I pet sat a 20 yo springer spaniel, yes 20 yo, very loved. She passed and the family got their son a golden lab so I started sitting him. That boy LLLOOOVVVEEEDDD the pool! When I pulled up he greeted me at the gate then ran and would jump in the pool. I had that amount of time to get the gate closed, run to the door, open to it, get in the house and close the door before a soaked lab made it into the house LOL!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol....

Members online