This little girl absolutely loves the water!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_6902.JPGIMG_6908.JPG
She wants to in the float anytime I am in the water. I have to share with her!!
IMG_6901.JPGIMG_6904.JPG
Looks like we will be out ther a lot today. Compressor went in our AC unit. Not replacement until tomorrow! 91 degrees out and it is only 9:45 am! :(

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
What a doll baby! I left for work at 6 am and it was already 80 degrees [emoji51][emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What a doll baby! I left for work at 6 am and it was already 80 degrees [emoji51][emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

It sure has been hot and steamy all over it seems. We are headed to NY in September. That is where we are from. Hopefully it's not as hot then!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
BellaBaby does not realize how lucky she is,to have you for a Mama AND a swimmin' pool!:fishy: Wish I was YOUR dog:mansfriend:!! [MENTION=16776]Hceril[/MENTION]

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
lucky girl!! don't think i'll show Hank as he will be really jealous!!! don't want to upset him or have him MAKE me take him to the beach!!! sand too hot! Great pictures! :)

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
lucky girl!! don't think i'll show Hank as he will be really jealous!!! don't want to upset him or have him MAKE me take him to the beach!!! sand too hot! Great pictures! :)

Oh how I wish a beach was closer to us! We are at least 3 hours form any :(.
Would love to take her to the beach!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She has the life I want!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Wow...that's HOT! ...and GA hot is really HOT!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
holy crap!! not a big fan of heat though we do get 'there' that's pretty hefty for sure...Is your 'air' back on yet ???? Now that would be tough!!! and!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my/our favorite place in the whole world is a place called Fiesta Island... Greatest off leash place in the world ... or in my world anyway. It's miles of water front and no one sits,,, just walks with their dogs and soooooooooooooooo very different than a dog park! 18 min from where I live but only prob is that in this heat, I still can only go in the am as even though they can walk the whole way in the water, it's still hot out and I'm just too afraid.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
holy crap!! not a big fan of heat though we do get 'there' that's pretty hefty for sure...Is your 'air' back on yet ???? Now that would be tough!!! and!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my/our favorite place in the whole world is a place called Fiesta Island... Greatest off leash place in the world ... or in my world anyway. It's miles of water front and no one sits,,, just walks with their dogs and soooooooooooooooo very different than a dog park! 18 min from where I live but only prob is that in this heat, I still can only go in the am as even though they can walk the whole way in the water, it's still hot out and I'm just too afraid.

No central air til tomorrow. Fortunately we have window units for the bedrooms. So pool then bedroom for us tonight.
I would love to take Bella to a beach. She would love it I am sure.
What state are you in if you don't mind me asking? Texas?

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
No central air til tomorrow. Fortunately we have window units for the bedrooms. So pool then bedroom for us tonight.
I would love to take Bella to a beach. She would love it I am sure.
What state are you in if you don't mind me asking? Texas?

California,,,, southern. and yes she would love it.. It's really nice where we go.. I haven't actually taken him where there's waves, just the bay as I know THAT area better.. I'm glad you have window units!!!!! that's all I have but they work just fine for us. Old 1948 -1950's house, holds the cool and or heat when needed...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
And where's her new vest??? :tapfoot:

lol I got it on her not long after the picture. She is not too fond of it yet. She walks around like she is being punished. Head down almost like she is moping.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
lol I got it on her not long after the picture. She is not too fond of it yet. She walks around like she is being punished. Head down almost like she is moping.
By wearing it she'll get use to it. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.