Successful Eye Surgery

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I have a 1 year old English bulldog named ā€œLouieā€ and he just underwent surgery on his eyes yesterday. The cost of the surgery was $1,689.97. He did develope an ulcer but we caught it right away. Louieā€™s eyes were always watering and would at times almost close. He will have to wear his cone for 2 weeks till his follow-up and that seems to be the only problem for his recovery right now.
Sandy

All the besr for your baby too :)

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Love to hear good news! I too am interested in the insurance you talked about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

OP
rbourque314

rbourque314

Jun 25, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lincoln
Love to hear good news! I too am interested in the insurance you talked about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

I go through PetPlan. They've been amazing. I just renewed him for another year. I debated getting him insured when I first got him at 11 weeks old, but I am surely glad I did now!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I go through PetPlan. They've been amazing. I just renewed him for another year. I debated getting him insured when I first got him at 11 weeks old, but I am surely glad I did now!

Just a quick look and im impressed! Going back to look someore and!!! just a thought,,, If anyone here takes a look and goes for it, it looks like we could give [MENTION=16041]rbourque314[/MENTION] a perk of some sort by being referred ... Im all for giving credit when possible ;)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

I have VPI/Nationwide for both my guys and this year itā€™s finally paid off as Jax had surgery in July to repair a herniated disc and I got 90% back. They also cover his allergy meds and he just got his ear tore up and needed stitches. And they cover his acupuncture and laser therapy treatment.

Louie will be getting entropian surgery done when he gets neutered.

Every time I go to the vet I submit a claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I have VPI/Nationwide for both my guys and this year itā€™s finally paid off as Jax had surgery in July to repair a herniated disc and I got 90% back. They also cover his allergy meds and he just got his ear tore up and needed stitches. And they cover his acupuncture and laser therapy treatment.

Louie will be getting entropian surgery done when he gets neutered.

Every time I go to the vet I submit a claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sorta think that this insurance stuff would be good information to "pin" so when others come in with new pups, they could check out the pros and cons.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.