Just cruising!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
hank LOVES the water!! and swims ok but it's a no go w/o his vest now... to scary after hearing that most are sinkers.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
hank LOVES the water!! and swims ok but it's a no go w/o his vest now... to scary after hearing that most are sinkers.

It's weird when she has fallen in she sinks like a rock. She doesn't even attempt to move her legs (well the few seconds she's been in before we scoop her out, but has not come up coughing or anything. It's like she holds her breath or should I say doesn't try to breathe in) but if she goes in off a float or we place her in she'll doggy paddle right to the steps and did that without he vest on. But she loves to go in. She started climbing on the float when it was by the steps so that is why we got her the vest. She is never outside by herself because of the pool and really only wants to go by it when we are in it or if she sees a frog or ball. Oh and she goes in on the top step to drink it too.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
little booger!!!!! i surly don't understand how she just sinks, or swims at 'will!!!!' ohhhhhhh boy, i tell ya though,, it would freek me out... I think i'd keep working on her swimming w/o the vest as well, and teach her where the steps are, which i do see she already knows ;) she just needs to know to move those feet in all situations!! turd!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
little booger!!!!! i surly don't understand how she just sinks, or swims at 'will!!!!' ohhhhhhh boy, i tell ya though,, it would freek me out... I think i'd keep working on her swimming w/o the vest as well, and teach her where the steps are, which i do see she already knows ;) she just needs to know to move those feet in all situations!! turd!

I don't know either! But she does!! And it does!!!
She swims pretty good without the vest when she is trying that is... lol

Most Reactions