Someone's tired....

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! sleepy sleepy girl!! that is so funny and what a sweetheart 'letting' HA you just flop her leg around like that... lol cute! and! Good time to get a nail trim (I cant see her nails so that's not why I'm mentioning ;) It's just that mine's are hard to get done and I find that when in THAT zone, I can sneek a few in)

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! sleepy sleepy girl!! that is so funny and what a sweetheart 'letting' HA you just flop her leg around like that... lol cute! and! Good time to get a nail trim (I cant see her nails so that's not why I'm mentioning ;) It's just that mine's are hard to get done and I find that when in THAT zone, I can sneek a few in)

I play with her feet all the time! Someone told me to make sure I do so she's used to having them touched when she gets them clipped. Always in between her little toes and stuff

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

She really is a sweetheart. Let's me wipe her face and everything. She does try to eat the wipes though lol. And loves getting her teeth brushed

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I play with her feet all the time! Someone told me to make sure I do so she's used to having them touched when she gets them clipped. Always in between her little toes and stuff

that is such a great habbit and though I do that too and he loves his foot massage ") , mines such a wiggle worm unless ready to sleep ;/

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
that is such a great habbit and though I do that too and he loves his foot massage ") , mines such a wiggle worm unless ready to sleep ;/

She was pretty delirious in this video. I have a video of before this where she was falling asleep sitting up. Bulldog life is rough [emoji23][emoji190][emoji102]

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Typical bulldog..... too freakin sweet ❤️[emoji177]❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
she is adorable!! what a super sweetheart you got!!! And loves getting her teeth brushed!!! wow!! you have a dream girl for sure. Hank fights everything,,, he tries so hard which I appreciate, but he's not an easy clean up on most things. he does,,,,,, stop in his tracks when I say 'wait you need your bootie cleaned' or 'butt wipe' lol, he responds to either.... Ha! lucky me huh ;)

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
she is adorable!! what a super sweetheart you got!!! And loves getting her teeth brushed!!! wow!! you have a dream girl for sure. Hank fights everything,,, he tries so hard which I appreciate, but he's not an easy clean up on most things. he does,,,,,, stop in his tracks when I say 'wait you need your bootie cleaned' or 'butt wipe' lol, he responds to either.... Ha! lucky me huh ;)

In the last two days Fran lost both top fangs! And she must eat them because we can't find them!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Oh I just want to kiss her!! Love these little buggers!!

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

For some reason it won't let me upload the picture. But I got a good shot of her mouth with no teefers

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh I just want to kiss her!! Love these little buggers!!

She's such a doll. I honestly wasn't a big fan of incorporating an animal into our home but agreed for the kids. Now that she's here I am completely in love with her. Even let her sleep in bed with me [emoji1383]

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
She's such a doll. I honestly wasn't a big fan of incorporating an animal into our home but agreed for the kids. Now that she's here I am completely in love with her. Even let her sleep in bed with me [emoji1383]

Bella sleeps in our bed!
She likes to be under the covers too!! Lol

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
What a sweet Angel! Such a tired girl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk