helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I guess you're proud your lil boy is well hung? At least he thinks so. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This old saying.....Not da size thats counts... I like to meet what idiot that said that. As all women know that's bull ! :yes: :whistle:

Btw.....Why he's also getting a vasectomy so he keeps his little jewels. Let nature take it's course.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
It was the first thing I noticed! :giggle:

I can't believe someone called Louie out on his little red rocket

Poor guy LOL

This old saying.....Not da size thats counts... I like to meet what idiot that said that. As all women know that's bull ! :yes: :whistle:

Btw.....Why he's also getting a vasectomy so he keeps his little jewels. Let nature take it's course.

You ladies (except Wes) are some kind of bad looking at a male bully's private parts. Duke is going to have a complex after this thread.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
You ladies (except Wes) are some kind of bad looking at a male bully's private parts. Duke is going to have a complex after this thread.

This is Duke. The "dont give a damm bully" in anything he does. I doubt very much he gives a .....a.....ok lets just say a hoot!

Ever seen a bunch of women having a drink, laughing and just having a great time together? You should hear the conversations!!!! Potty mouth is putting it mildly! :yes:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
This is Duke. The "dont give a damm bully" in anything he does. I doubt very much he gives a .....a.....ok lets just say a hoot!

Ever seen a bunch of women having a drink, laughing and just having a great time together? You should hear the conversations!!!! Potty mouth is putting it mildly! :yes:

Well bless your heart lil lady and give Duke my best. Jewel and Bentley send their regards to Nyala and Duke.

As far as potty mouth...I know...I used to bartend and I have heard quite a bit. I am a jack of all trades and master of none.

--rj

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.