Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Louie got his first bath last weekend and I was curious as to how he would react. He didn't mind at all! He actually sat down for it. Jax hates baths and will run and hide when he knows it's time.

e890de52cc9545bbe8d71a5f7ac902a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Well that is the CUTEST photo!!!! The KING still......of love, cuddles, and now BATHS!! Love you Louie!

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Louie got his first bath last weekend and I was curious as to how he would react. He didn't mind at all! He actually sat down for it. Jax hates baths and will run and hide when he knows it's time.

e890de52cc9545bbe8d71a5f7ac902a5.jpg

Love him. Such a sweet face

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Look at that face!!! Tyson did well with baths while he was younger, as he got older he "tolerated" them... and now that he's a grumpy old man he hates them.... but will allow us to do it as long as we move quick. LOL

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Look at that face!!! Tyson did well with baths while he was younger, as he got older he "tolerated" them... and now that he's a grumpy old man he hates them.... but will allow us to do it as long as we move quick. LOL

:laugh:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Great shot of your pup!!! Hank LOVEs absolutely LOVES baths!! I have a great set up (that I made) and it's outside, and if I say bath he nearly runs me over to get to it!!! Keep making it fun :) sure makes it easier and more pleasant for both

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
OMG!! Louie how cute are you, mommy and daddy have to get you a towel with a hoodie on it....I keep thinking I'm going to see a ducky smile on your head

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
What a face!!! Pinch them cheeks...

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] What a face! So cute!!! I want to kiss those "cheeks!" [MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] can you post a photo of the outside bath you made? Please.............

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
[MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] What a face! So cute!!! I want to kiss those "cheeks!" [MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] can you post a photo of the outside bath you made? Please.............

I will do that but I must say,,,,,,,, it's really scrappy looking but if you use nicer chairs etc, it could look just fine... i'll go out when it cools off and get a pic ;)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] K, this is a little embarrassing because this is not all pretty like so many of you do but… This is what I do these days is make up my own stuff. So the orange thing is his step up and I have the Towle lifted so that you can see it's just a tub and he jumps up there. If you have a wiggle worm you can cross tie them on the armrests like you would a horse :-) but he loves it so no tieing for him. I also have my hose hooked up to my indoor wash tub so I have hot cold water for him :-) So there ya go.. oh! The chairs are slotted so the water just runs off of him and I lay a towel on there also so he feels secure :) IMG_2446.JPGIMG_2447.JPG

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.