Canelospeeps New member Joined Mar 13, 2013 Messages 635 Reaction score 23 Bulldog(s) Names Canelo Jul 8, 2017 #1 Saw this at the movies, so cute! https://youtu.be/0maaH2gUWa4 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hankster Well-known member Community Veteran Joined Aug 27, 2016 Messages 4,505 Reaction score 108 Country US Bulldog(s) Names hank Jul 8, 2017 #2 isn't that just the cutest! portrays our guys quite well too!!!!! love it!
OP OP Canelospeeps New member Joined Mar 13, 2013 Messages 635 Reaction score 23 Bulldog(s) Names Canelo Jul 8, 2017 Thread starter #3 Daphne posted this commercial two days ago and I just saw her post. Sorry for the double post, moderators feel free to remove mine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Daphne posted this commercial two days ago and I just saw her post. Sorry for the double post, moderators feel free to remove mine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kalyn Member Joined May 1, 2014 Messages 462 Reaction score 23 Location Western KY Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Lucy Jul 9, 2017 #4 I love it! I've seen it on TV a few times. It's so cute. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
I love it! I've seen it on TV a few times. It's so cute. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
ChrisRN Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 4,668 Reaction score 281 Location Muskegon, Michigan, United States Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel Jul 9, 2017 #5 I saw this the other day. Wouldn't be glorious to be the guy on the ground? I can't think of anything more fun than being surrounded by bulldogs!
I saw this the other day. Wouldn't be glorious to be the guy on the ground? I can't think of anything more fun than being surrounded by bulldogs!