Pouting and sulking

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Oh, he hides his face!! That would tug at my heart strings!! He's so cute. Mine is the same that pouts and he sighs loudly when we don't pay him attention!!! They are so funny!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
How could ever you say no to that face?!?

OP
V

versicolor

Mar 20, 2017
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Whopper
He is quite the character that's for sure. He hates walks and car rides. Absolutely hates them. He doesn't like to be outside much at all. It appears to make him very upset that he has to poop and pee out there. He does his business and sprints back to the door begging to be let back in. And as you all can see he acts like a giant baby if he doesn't get his way.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Awesome picture! Whopper seems like an excellent bully :) mine pouts and sighs also, the sighing is my favorite lol he is a real cutie

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
omg,,, hates walks and car rides,, loves indoors ... what a silly dog!! hummmmm, His "issue" is agoraphobia... ha! but really..lol these guys all got some things they really love and don't love.. Not that you want to label him, but ;) that's what I would 'label' if I had to ,...... though I hate labels so what the heck am I saying... lolololol

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Bentley gives me the toothy grumble, some wining , and eventually the humph, walk away, and flop against the dining room cabinet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

OP
V

versicolor

Mar 20, 2017
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Whopper
Whopper is a pretty good dog for the most part but he does have some issues. He has occasional grumpy moments and claims certain areas of the house as his own when these grumpy moments pop up. If anybody tries to mess with him he will snap at them. Including the cat. He can also be protective of his food. Things I am always working on to correct. But most of the time he just wants love and attention.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Does anybody else's bulldog pout like whopper? This guy gets so upset if he doesn't get his way! He's like a child trapped in bulldogs body. Lol. These couple of pics show how whopper reacts when he is either told no or we are too busy to give him 100% of our attention. Stomps off, turns away and hides his face. Haha. What a baby.
View attachment 106874
View attachment 106875

This is beyond precious.... so incredibly cute.... love it! he is on handsome boy too

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.