How quickly they move on...

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Sooo, my husband and I both have a banana with breakfast every morning. We may or may have not gotten the twins used to partaking in that banana (with a tad bit of smuckers natural PB). I'm always first to get to mine, then look how quickly they move on to my husband for their share. 🤣🤣
Funny thing though, this is the only thing they "beg" for while we eat. Lol

123d741634f2c4941c45ee77ddc0debc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I love, love, love Lockjaw! He has the nicest bulldog smile and I would give him all bananas in the world!

IMG_0166.JPG

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Heeee. Tyson begs for everything no matter what we're eating - and he drools like a faucet, you'd think we never feed the boy.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
makes me want a banana right now :) super cute picture :)

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Heeee. Tyson begs for everything no matter what we're eating - and he drools like a faucet, you'd think we never feed the boy.

That's funny!! Mine don't drool too much- thank goodness! [emoji23][emoji23]

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Funny I have bananas too n half goes to Nyala. Now with Duke he sits beside Nyala but crawls on his butt n pretends he hasnt moved n he's way past Nyala. Lol

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Funny I have bananas too n half goes to Nyala. Now with Duke he sits beside Nyala but crawls on his butt n pretends he hasnt moved n he's way past Nyala. Lol

Omg! He's such a character!!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Omg! He's such a character!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah he's a clown. Nyala moves alot but this one beats her. Just a bit ago they are both running all over the backyard. He's running after Nyala right up her side so she turns her head to look where he's at and she rams into the pool head first and falls in the pool. She raises her head like "whooa what happened?" And im there cracking up at 9am outside. Like where's the camera when you need it!!!! Lolll

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Oh yeah he's a clown. Nyala moves alot but this one beats her. Just a bit ago they are both running all over the backyard. He's running after Nyala right up her side so she turns her head to look where he's at and she rams into the pool head first. She raises her head like "whooa what happened?" And im there cracking up at 9am outside. Like where's the camera when you need it!!!! Lolll

LMBO!!! He sounds like Lockjaw as a puppy! Lockjaw was his energy- all over the place! Seems like after he turned 2 he's slowed down a bit. The boy still loves his balls and chasing after them, just for only about 10-15 mins vs 30!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
LMBO!!! He sounds like Lockjaw as a puppy! Lockjaw was his energy- all over the place! Seems like after he turned 2 he's slowed down a bit. The boy still loves his balls and chasing after them, just for only about 10-15 mins vs 30! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 here n there in a day is better than none.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Oh yeah he's a clown. Nyala moves alot but this one beats her. Just a bit ago they are both running all over the backyard. He's running after Nyala right up her side so she turns her head to look where he's at and she rams into the pool head first and falls in the pool. She raises her head like "whooa what happened?" And im there cracking up at 9am outside. Like where's the camera when you need it!!!! Lolll

That would have been great catch on camera!!! funny couple ya got there!! would have loved to seen THAT!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL..... when it comes to a banana, they will turn their back on you in a second! Traders! :lmao:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online