Synchronize sleepers.jpg

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Perfect 10. Gold medal sleeping. Too cute!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:judges:

It a perfect 10!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
They are great sleeping buddies!
:)

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Pals! Lovely!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Does Duke have hives in this picture?

Yes. Only on his one leg. I put natural bug spray which works very well. I gave both a bath outside, didn't spray them as I wanted them to dry and he got bitten a few places. I thing it's ants as he had a few on him when I went up to him. I noticed also if he lays on the rocks in the pooping pen he scratches non stop. I took the hose today and water down the rocks. Mind you I do it often so it doesnt smell and plus the poop is picked up immediately. His food didnt really change, nor flavours nor brand. Just got him off the puppy and on adult. Still Acana and the same extras.

Man you have eyes like a hawk! Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes. Only on his one leg. I put natural bug spray which works very well. I gave both a bath outside, didn't spray them as I wanted them to dry and he got bitten a few places. I thing it's ants as he had a few on him when I went up to him. I noticed also if he lays on the rocks in the pooping pen he scratches non stop. I took the hose today and water down the rocks. Mind you I do it often so it doesnt smell and plus the poop is picked up immediately. His food didnt really change, nor flavours nor brand. Just got him off the puppy and on adult. Still Acana and the same extras.

Man you have eyes like a hawk! Lol

I sure hope it is just the stupid ants... thanks for the run down [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I sure hope it is just the stupid ants... thanks for the run down [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Well it turned out...not the ants. I posted updated photos in a new thread

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
omg I love this ANDDDD I just posted on your 'hives' thread about ants! Hank loves the water then lays on cement which sometimes has a trail of ants that are heading to the water as well... I don't know if that's what caused his spots (looks like yours) but funny you mention ants here... hum. Last year he had belly zit looking things first then the pea spots later,,,, this time, I just noticed the 'missing hair's spots"

Members online

No members online now.