Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Bella doesn't listen when I call her :( unless she wants to!
I have two that can be off lead and walk around the block. Tyson and Bella I wouldn't trust AT ALL!

I'm laughing because ......... I know!! lol, I saw your video of you calling her and........ nothin!!! tell her there's a treat involved she came a running... lol Hank listnes really good until theres dogs around. He even did good with that for a good while but like I said, then he lost it... Never had a dog that NEEDED the leash :/ and then came hank..who I love with all my God given heart...

- - - Updated - - -

What a handsome boy! Those vests are AMAZING! I have the same ones for Lockjaw and Penny! It wouldn't be a successful trip if he didn't give you at least 1 heart palpitation! [emoji7]��Gotta love those little boogers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and boy!!!! aint it the truth!! always something making my heart leap lolol

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I'm laughing because ......... I know!! lol, I saw your video of you calling her and........ nothin!!! tell her there's a treat involved she came a running... lol Hank listnes really good until theres dogs around. He even did good with that for a good while but like I said, then he lost it... Never had a dog that NEEDED the leash :/ and then came hank..who I love with all my God given heart...

- - - Updated - - -

and boy!!!! aint it the truth!! always something making my heart leap lolol

Unfortunately she doesn't even care about treats anymore��. I have a hard time getting he to finish her food! She wants the big dogs food though.
She used to eat so fast I had to put tennis balls in her bowl. Not the case anymore.

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Wow, you just never know what temptation might get them. Glad all went well and you had fun playing together.
He looks like an advertisement for the vest! Such a handsome guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Really late on this, still on vacation. Way to go Hank, except for scaring Mom!!!!

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Thanks ya'all,,, the vest is a definite pleaser for sure!!!! Cant wait to take him again and this time it goes on first! ;) I sure love this kid..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online