Ranger has such a rough life y'all [emoji23]

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I ordered the cot and canopy from Amazon for something like $40. It's awesome for when we are outside and he's needs extra shade. We love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

that sounds like a really good price too.... I have two of those types, one the cool a roo... or something like that and the kauranda bed... or some name like that... lol no canopy and Hank feels deprived now... lol

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Seems like his life is as rough as Chunky's. I feel like I work to make house and truck payments for him to live well while I slave away. LOL

I come home to a stretching bulldog looking at me like I interrupted his sleep just so I can feed him then I take him on a drive in the truck so he gets some fresh air.

I want to be a dog if I am reincarnated. I bulldog preferably

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
I think I need to call animal control for a health and welfare check!! 🤣🤣
Seems like Ranger has hit the owner jackpot! Such a happy handsome boy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Seems like his life is as rough as Chunky's. I feel like I work to make house and truck payments for him to live well while I slave away. LOL

I come home to a stretching bulldog looking at me like I interrupted his sleep just so I can feed him then I take him on a drive in the truck so he gets some fresh air.

I want to be a dog if I am reincarnated. I bulldog preferably
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] Your day sounds oddly similar to mine. [emoji23]
I wake up to cook his lamb, I don't even eat breakfast. We go on a ride on the Ranger to check the fields. Back up to the house to play and feed him more. Then evening time comes more food more places to go and anytime I go anywhere Ranger believes he is supposed to go as well. He's like mom, I totally got this, Those cows need to be tended to, sure I got it! [emoji23]

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
You are just heartless, he's sooooooo mistreated, lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I ordered the cot and canopy from Amazon for something like $40. It's awesome for when we are outside and he's needs extra shade. We love it!

Thanks... adding to cart [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
wow! nice sale at Chewys right now! 15 bucks for the one that's 25 x 32... that's almost the same size as the ones I have... I don't think i'd want any larger???? they also have the large that's 30 x 42.... what ya think?? it's only 23/24 $ right now. and they do have on amazon as well... Now just to pick out the size ;) Just an FYI.... this that I'm showing price on... I'ts just the canopy :( still a good deal, but I was over excited that it was the whole thing,, cot and all

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
wow! nice sale at Chewys right now! 15 bucks for the one that's 25 x 32... that's almost the same size as the ones I have... I don't think i'd want any larger???? they also have the large that's 30 x 42.... what ya think?? it's only 23/24 $ right now. and they do have on amazon as well... Now just to pick out the size ;) Just an FYI.... this that I'm showing price on... I'ts just the canopy :( still a good deal, but I was over excited that it was the whole thing,, cot and all
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] the one in the picture is the large size. 30x42
Him still growing I wanted to make sure to get one a little bigger.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] Your day sounds oddly similar to mine. [emoji23]
I wake up to cook his lamb, I don't even eat breakfast. We go on a ride on the Ranger to check the fields. Back up to the house to play and feed him more. Then evening time comes more food more places to go and anytime I go anywhere Ranger believes he is supposed to go as well. He's like mom, I totally got this, Those cows need to be tended to, sure I got it! [emoji23]

Chunky definitely can tell whether its a work day or off day by the way he acts. He does his thing then jumps back on the couch to sleep on work days but days off he is ready to go everywhere I go and pouts if he doesnt get too. LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.