Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Omgoodness!! That sweet, sweet face!!! I could not be mad at him whatsoever!!! 😍😍🤗😍🤗

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Oooooh man! I've had my share of those days with Penny!
But that face though!!! [emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Awwwwwwwwwww!! But look at that face! You can't be mad at that.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
It wasn't me it was the cat! Lol

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Oooooh man! I've had my share of those days with Penny!
But that face though!!! [emoji7][emoji7] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a month and a half now. It's better but like he doesn't care...im timing him so there's no accidents in the house. I even have to put him in MY bed so I can sleep. He wont go for 7hrs if he's in bed with me but if I leave him in the kennel cause I need to go out for 4hrs, little bugger will mess his kennel. He'll just go. Never had issues with the other breeds..... just this one. The day he'll be clean, he's going to be out of my room so fast he won't know what hit him from the back.
Donkey.jpeg

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
what a turd!! well, I guess that's literal huh?! And I know you've already thought of this but is it at a certain time that he needs to go... like he 'goes' at 7am,,,,,,, 3pm........ 8pm..... Hank was so regular that I just knew that between certain hours, I couldn't leave him as he needed to go! like after his third turd for the day,,, he'd bee now good for 4 hours or something like that??

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
and he is a beautiful beautiful pup! all that cuteness goes to poop when they don't 'get it together'
though huh :(

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Sorry I'm lost, what did Mom do in his kennel? By his looks, he couldn't have performed the accused.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
what a turd!! well, I guess that's literal huh?! And I know you've already thought of this but is it at a certain time that he needs to go... like he 'goes' at 7am,,,,,,, 3pm........ 8pm..... Hank was so regular that I just knew that between certain hours, I couldn't leave him as he needed to go! like after his third turd for the day,,, he'd bee now good for 4 hours or something like that??
He goes last poop 11pm, first morning poop between 6- 7am, then around noon then supper time. And then we start again at 11pm. Friday I'll be gone 8ish hrs. Will have to leave him at one of my sons.

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
Can you make his space in the kennel smaller? Put a board or something in it that way he cant get away from it? Or will he dookie and then lay in it?

Colossus is the farthest thing from kennel trained as can be. He would wake up at 1a and start barking until I opened the door, hed come lay next to my bed and be good. So I am not a good kennel question kind of doggy dad, just curious.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
He goes last poop 11pm, first morning poop between 6- 7am, then around noon then supper time. And then we start again at 11pm. Friday I'll be gone 8ish hrs. Will have to leave him at one of my sons.

you make me sleepy just reading this... PUPPYS!!! ugh!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Can you make his space in the kennel smaller? Put a board or something in it that way he cant get away from it? Or will he dookie and then lay in it?

Colossus is the farthest thing from kennel trained as can be. He would wake up at 1a and start barking until I opened the door, hed come lay next to my bed and be good. So I am not a good kennel question kind of doggy dad, just curious.
Yes the divider that comes with the kennel was installed for over 2 weeks. He lays in his business. Was nice n snuggle so he cant walk around. Got him a pen same thing. He's going to be just one of them pig head bully that will test me. [emoji35]

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
It's a month and a half now. It's better but like he doesn't care...im timing him so there's no accidents in the house. I even have to put him in MY bed so I can sleep. He wont go for 7hrs if he's in bed with me but if I leave him in the kennel cause I need to go out for 4hrs, little bugger will mess his kennel. He'll just go. Never had issues with the other breeds..... just this one. The day he'll be clean, he's going to be out of my room so fast he won't know what hit him from the back.
View attachment 106720

Looking back- I just really think Penny hated her kennel AND- she can't skip a schedule "poop" time. Once we let her free roam, almost over night it stopped. Now, every once in a while if she doesn't go at night before bed, I might wake up to a turd, or vice versa in the morning. If she doesn't poop before we leave in the AM after breakfast, I might have a surprise for me when I got home. It's few and far between, but she's still a little brat. Lol
Now Lockjaw- NEVER! There's probably something going on for him to poop in the kennel. Otherwise, he's a champ! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.