Painting your baby!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Last night I went with some friends to Painting with a Twist for a "Paint your Pet" class! Let me just say this.... it was SO hard!!!! But soooo fun. In the end, I love how Tyson turned out, looks just like him and I'll cherish it forever. Now I just gotta find a place for it to hang!

p1.jpg p2.jpg p3.png p4.jpg

Our babies!

p6.jpg

The other's peoples babies! So fun :)

p7.png

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Wow Jessica, it turned out amazing. I couldn't draw if my life depended on it. Lol. Looks great. It's fun doing creative things. My sister and I took the kids to a ceramic place where you paint anitem, and then place them in a oven to glaze them. It was fun and relaxing and I think we had more fun than the kids.

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Wow Jessica, it turned out amazing. I couldn't draw if my life depended on it. Lol. Looks great. It's fun doing creative things. My sister and I took the kids to a ceramic place where you paint anitem, and then place them in a oven to glaze them. It was fun and relaxing and I think we had more fun than the kids.

Yes, its very therapeutic. I was nervous most of the time, because I thought it was going to turn out horrible. In the end though, just like the instructors said, it all came together! Thank you :)

LucyLicious

Jun 26, 2017
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy and Billy
Oh wow. That painting is amazing. Well done xx

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
that is GREAT!!! how neat to have that and you did it yourself of your love!!! Have to feel pretty darn good about that!! and!! [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION],,, I've done that too! very fun ! go with my daughter and grandson and loAo lol

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
You did amazing!!! I am beyond impressed!! I go once every few months to a place called Pinot's Palette - we drink wine and paint! I'm awful, my paintings look like something done by a 2 year old...but it's so fun!

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
You did amazing!!! I am beyond impressed!! I go once every few months to a place called Pinot's Palette - we drink wine and paint! I'm awful, my paintings look like something done by a 2 year old...but it's so fun!

Yes!!! We have those here too!! I've always wanted to do the pet one, its a much longer class than the standard, and alot more personal in that the instructors really help you with technique, etc. I've also done just random paintings and they come out horrible. LOL But hey, the experience is fun, but this one really blew me away, I loved it... probably bc its Tyson hahaha.

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Wow!! Your painting came out so great!! You should be proud!! I am dying to do something like this for my Apollo!!! Congrats!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
That is amazing! You did an excellent job!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... it is perfect! I love it... you did a fantastic job!! Priceless possession. :heart: Even his 'bunny teeth' are there :heart:

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Wow, this is amazing! You were able to catch his facial expression, so there is no doubts it is Mr.T. Cool job!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online