Too hot to play outside- but not too hot to ride around and hit all the dog friendly stores in town!

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
They had an exciting afternoon! Ended it with frozen yogurt, dinner and now they are both snoring the night away!

643e109e6afc2d36b0d366f56b16990b.jpg

94c889df5739ec27e3cdced037d55049.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Nice pictures and I am glad someones dog goes to their crate on their own to sleep. Ever since I started letting Chunky have free run of the house he never goes to his crate anymore but sleeps every where else

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
what a great day for you and the dogs :) I forget how nice it is to walk around a nice it is to be able to walk in 'dog friendly' stores!! mabie tomorrow :) great pics of happy worn out dogs :)

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Nice pictures and I am glad someones dog goes to their crate on their own to sleep. Ever since I started letting Chunky have free run of the house he never goes to his crate anymore but sleeps every where else

Oh, he loves his crate! We just recently started letting him out at night. They aren't allowed on the couch, but every morning when I come downstairs he's been snoring he night away on my couch! I guess as long as he doesn't chew anything, night sleeping on the couch can be our compromise. He does get crated during the day while we are at work. Penny on the other hand despises her crate. She's been on free roam status for about 8 months now. She would do everything in her power t avoid the crate- but started to chew her beds and pee/poo in her crate. She does great as a free roamer. Lol

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
what a great day for you and the dogs :) I forget how nice it is to walk around a nice it is to be able to walk in 'dog friendly' stores!! mabie tomorrow :) great pics of happy worn out dogs :)

It's doubly nice bc all of the stores are in the same area right across the street from one another. And a new shopping center n Ct to that one is being built and they will have at least a PetCo there, so there's another one to add on our adventures. It just takes me twice as long to run errands. But offers them an afternoon of stimulation. Lockjaw didn't even eat dinner he was so tired. Lol [emoji38]

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
They look as though they were having a great day! Yummy yogurt.
Oh, and Bentley also goes to his crate and puts himself to bed quite often.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Now, that is my way to spend a hot day.... ice cream and air conditioning!!! Two very, very happy bully babies

Members online

No members online now.