ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
These photos are so great!!!! I want Joey around more little ones, she LOVES THEM but at 2 years old she is still a bit "rammy" and I am afraid she will knock them down.

How have you gotten Willow NOT to get rammy around Marcus??

I have to work w/her, and it's hard... I get Marcus to put her in a sit, and then she is allowed to get petted. It's hard for her because she wants to jump, but she is slowly getting there. I think that kids contagious energy stirs up dogs, and then it's on... LMAO!!!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I have to work w/her, and it's hard... I get Marcus to put her in a sit, and then she is allowed to get petted. It's hard for her because she wants to jump, but she is slowly getting there. I think that kids contagious energy stirs up dogs, and then it's on... LMAO!!!

Well at least it is not just Joey.....She gets SO EXCITED around little ones and they scream and jump around and YES the transfer of energy is like WOW......immediate :) I will see if I can recruit one of the older kids to practice with Joey. THANK YOU!

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Willow is obviously crazy about Marcus! She's going to miss him when he leaves. So cute- her kissing him. Enjoy your family. Hope you get to see them often.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Willow gets crazy at first, so I usually have to get Marcus to sit down so she can come over to him w/out hurting him. She sits outside his bedroom door at night when he's sleeping, and will sit outside the bathroom too. BUT sometimes it's in reverse, I have to give Willow a time-out so she doesn't get overheated. Marcus quit taking naps, so it's full speed ahead most days. I make them both take a movie break... Lol

yep, and thanks :) It was hard because them being such buddies, Zack (grandson) would barrel into the house and off they'd go! now, hanks so big and strong that it just cant happen that way so it's sort of back to square one... It's working though ;)

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Willow is obviously crazy about Marcus! She's going to miss him when he leaves. So cute- her kissing him. Enjoy your family. Hope you get to see them often.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Willow & I mope around for several days after he's gone... he used to live in this area since he was born, but after my son & her broke-up she now lives w/her parents in Knoxville. It's about 3 1/2hours from here. I try to see him at least once a month, but he starts school this year so it will be tough.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
darn kids need to stay together.... for their parents sake ;) We need (well some of us) our grandkids around.. I'm so glad you get the time still :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.