The Mush pool side

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Was hot today here and tomorrow supposed to be 30cel. I also put the pool out. Duke finally went in on his own cause he saw Nyala in. So he jumps in like a bunny hop, slides sideways and went under and man did he get up fast lolllll. I just let him be so he doesn't panic. Where's the camera when you need it!!!!!

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
It was very hot here yesterday and the boys wanted to be outside so we set up the pool in the shade... Cheli wanted nothing to do with it but i wet him down. Lambeau enjoy diving for his orange wiffle balls

cfc32139c582653f8c0fefbd42c23991.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd so love to get Daphne a baby pool, but we have a real pool. I'm afraid that if I get her a baby pool and she likes it, she'd get over her fear of the big pool and then either fall or jump in it or even go down the steps and drown. Our great room sliders open right up to the screened pool so we can see her every minute. She gives the pool a wide berth. Her doggie door to the yard is out there on the lanai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Look at that face!!! I wish Tyson was more fond of his pool. He'll tolerate it, but doesn't LOVE it. Just watched the video of Banks, oh man she was a feisty one! Love her!!!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.