Ha Ha, none for you!! [emoji13]🤣

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Scooter is making sure to rub some salt in the wound [emoji23] (Ranger is allergic to watermelon)
e1296b9c4c68bc3e98dd2e937a7ac289.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Scooter is making sure to rub some salt in the wound [emoji23] (Ranger is allergic to watermelon)
e1296b9c4c68bc3e98dd2e937a7ac289.jpg

omgggg!!! perfect!!! lolololol and do tell.. Are those yourr horses???? Most of my life with horses... No more :( miss them terribly! and!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you see that ghost horse behind the last one???? what?????????????? is that?? GORGEOUS PICTURE!! COUNTRY SIDE AND ALL!!!

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Ha Ha, none for you!! 😝🤣

omgggg!!! perfect!!! lolololol and do tell.. Are those yourr horses???? Most of my life with horses... No more :( miss them terribly! and!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you see that ghost horse behind the last one???? what?????????????? is that?? GORGEOUS PICTURE!! COUNTRY SIDE AND ALL!!!
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] yes they are. We have 5 total on about 350 acres in East Texas.
Ranger loves his horses and so does momma. ❤️Couldn't imagine life without them.
I think it's the high definition resolution (hdr) on my iPhone. Never seen it before! It sure makes for a super cool looking picture [emoji6]

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Ghost?!?! Just saw that. Too Cool! My favorite animal. What beautiful, elegant beast. My son has 3 Clydesdales, 1 Morgan n 2 pain in the royal butt mini horses. Nasty little Sh*ts. One Clydesdale is sooooooo beautiful. Hes only 2.5yrs old and has 4 perfect white booties. I understand why you wouldn't live without horses.

Horse 1.jpgHorse 2.jpgHorse 3.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
omgggg!!! perfect!!! lolololol and do tell.. Are those yourr horses????
Most of my life with horses... No more :( miss them terribly! and!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you see that ghost
horse behind the last one???? what?????????????? is that?? GORGEOUS PICTURE!! COUNTRY SIDE
AND ALL!!!

Great eye, Jill...how cool is this pic?!!

Grew up with horses, fell in love the instant I saw my 1st horse
as a little girl at my Granda's ranch. No fear ever of them and
would ride every moment I could & when not riding would day
dream about riding! Finally had some of my own but moved into
the city (for a job), boarded awhile eventually was too busy to
ride as they needed to be & too expensive to maintain so sold to
a friend. Miss them & miss riding!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
what a wonderful post :) so nice reading of our lives and love of horses as well as our beloved bulldogs... [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] gorgeous horses too!!!! oh my!! and TC.. if I wasn't on a horse, I was on a bike (pedal or even motor) pretending to be on a horse... Rode invisible horses probably through 8th grade lol

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=16788]Ranger777[/MENTION] Wonderful photo!!! OMG 350 acres, horses, bulldog.......I am available for adoption but Joey Girl must come with me HAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Question, my sister keeps wanting to give Joey a little watermelon but we have not yet, how did you find our Ranger was allergic? Bad reaction??

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Beautiful pictures... I've never owned a horse, but many people here have horses. I've only been riding a couple of times, and it was wonderful.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=16788]Ranger777[/MENTION] Wonderful photo!!! OMG 350 acres, horses, bulldog.......I am available for adoption but Joey Girl must come with me HAHAHAHAHAHA !!Question, my sister keeps wanting to give Joey a little watermelon but we have not yet, how did you find our Ranger was allergic? Bad reaction??

I give Nyala watermelon. No issues. She loves it. Make sure to cut the white part off and remove the seeds! They do pee often. Lol

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
[MENTION=16788]Ranger777[/MENTION] Wonderful photo!!! OMG 350 acres, horses, bulldog.......I am available for adoption but Joey Girl must come with me HAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Question, my sister keeps wanting to give Joey a little watermelon but we have not yet, how did you find our Ranger was allergic? Bad reaction??
[MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] the reaction happened kinda slowly actually. We gave him a bit or two one week with feeding the horses. He was fine that afternoon. Late that night he started throwing up. I contributed it to allergies, didn't even think of the watermelon he had hours earlier. Fast forward another week, same situation we were feeding the horses some and he snuck quite a few bites from the bowl and then within an hour he was puffy, hives, full allergic rash, throwing up, itching like crazy. It took us a shot of steroids, 50mg shot of Benadryl, cyopoint shot and a week of taking apoquel to recover. Never again will he have watermelon [emoji13]

You and Joey are most welcome to, I'm sure we could find you a corner to set up on somewhere
Make near one of the lakes [emoji6]

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Ghost?!?! Just saw that. Too Cool! My favorite animal. What beautiful, elegant beast. My son has 3 Clydesdales, 1 Morgan n 2 pain in the royal butt mini horses. Nasty little Sh*ts. One Clydesdale is sooooooo beautiful. Hes only 2.5yrs old and has 4 perfect white booties. I understand why you wouldn't live without horses.

View attachment 106594View attachment 106595View attachment 106596
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] they are gorgeous!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] the reaction happened kinda slowly actually. We gave him a bit or two one week with feeding the horses. He was fine that afternoon. Late that night he started throwing up. I contributed it to allergies, didn't even think of the watermelon he had hours earlier. Fast forward another week, same situation we were feeding the horses some and he snuck quite a few bites from the bowl and then within an hour he was puffy, hives, full allergic rash, throwing up, itching like crazy. It took us a shot of steroids, 50mg shot of Benadryl, cyopoint shot and a week of taking apoquel to recover. Never again will he have watermelon [emoji13]

You and Joey are most welcome to, I'm sure we could find you a corner to set up on somewhere
Make near one of the lakes [emoji6]

OH jeez, that would be really scary !! Maybe Joey can do without the watermelon :)

A corner sounds just fine, UMMMMM...WAIT..... "One" of the lakes.......DOES THIS GET ANY BETTER????

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
OH jeez, that would be really scary !! Maybe Joey can do without the watermelon :)

A corner sounds just fine, UMMMMM...WAIT..... "One" of the lakes.......DOES THIS GET ANY BETTER????

That's interesting as Nyala eats watermelons.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Hank eats um just fine as well... scary to try some things though once you hear of such a reaction!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] Scary indeed! Especially since Joey does not appear to be needing and ADDITIONAL nutrition, if you know what I mean.....A little too much junk in the trunk :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.