Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
❤️[emoji177]❤️[emoji177]❤️[emoji177]❤️[emoji177]

Beautiful pictures of your awesome pack! The babies are growing so fast and look great.

How is everything going ? Hope you and Prettyone ate doing well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya all well and good lets see....
Gonna look at a new to me tractor Sunday excited about that as it has a snow blower on the back and a front end loader on front and hopefully a closed in cabin , I know it is well taken care of and that makes it attractive also
Pups are growing and full of -iss and vinegar, very much now in exploration mode now, turn around and there gone . Meg loves the grassy hill out front she has figured out how to slide on her back or tummy down it and thinks that is fantastic lol , she is very independent and totally attached to Rosie and her big one is Odin she really loves him .
Sophie is a cling on with Me always under foot and follows me everywhere , what they call em "Groupies" ha ha ha the rest of the dogs are indifferent so it is ok for now we will see where that leads might be trouble later hope not .
Odin is ODIN just a big huge lover of all with a twist of protectionism in him, loves to be outside this time of year lying on the deck in the sun , till Meg shows up and attacks him
Prettyone is well still putting up with Me and the hoards very much looking forward to her holidays and our fishing trip starting July 14th for app 8 or 9 days ( NO PUPS )
Been off smokes app 1 month now hanging in there

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Gonna look at a new to me tractor Sunday excited about that as it has a snow blower on the back and a front end loader on front and hopefully a closed in cabin , I know it is well taken care of and that makes it attractive also
Pups are growing and full of -iss and vinegar, very much now in exploration mode now, turn around and there gone . Meg loves the grassy hill out front she has figured out how to slide on her back or tummy down it and thinks that is fantastic lol , she is very independent and totally attached to Rosie and her big one is Odin she really loves him .
Sophie is a cling on with Me always under foot and follows me everywhere , what they call em "Groupies" ha ha ha the rest of the dogs are indifferent so it is ok for now we will see where that leads might be trouble later hope not .
Odin is ODIN just a big huge lover of all with a twist of protectionism in him, loves to be outside this time of year lying on the deck in the sun , till Meg shows up and attacks him
Prettyone is well still putting up with Me and the hoards very much looking forward to her holidays and our fishing trip starting July 14th for app 8 or 9 days ( NO PUPS )

fun read :) and stay off the 'smokes'... your needed around there!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Nice update.. good to hear all is well and the pups sound like such a hoot!

All keeping you busy and full of fun stories--- you gotta get video of Meg going down hill

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Nice update.. good to hear all is well and the pups sound like such a hoot!

All keeping you busy and full of fun stories--- you gotta get video of Meg going down hill

lol Had one of Tilly surprised at sliding down that hill and her running back up to attack Me like I pushed her was hilarious , will try .

Most Reactions