Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
wow!! this really does show he's NOT fat! Hope that clarified for them ;) He's really gorgeous and thick!! or girthy :) Such a good looking boy :) Nice looken dad too ;)

Thank you! I love my boys! One person said he needs a salad, someone else was like "he definitely needs a diet!" Ugh- it got me fired up! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you! I love my boys! One person said he needs a salad, someone else was like "he definitely needs a diet!" Ugh- it got me fired up! Lol

Which is why I very rarely post anything on FB.... everyone is just full of hate and criticisms. Whatever happen to 'nothing nice to say then say nothing at all'

OP
Corine Pesantes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Which is why I very rarely post anything on FB.... everyone is just full of hate and criticisms. Whatever happen to 'nothing nice to say then say nothing at all'

YES! I'm in a lot of the EB groups on FB but only to look at pics. Those people are ruthless and just mean. I hate reading some of those comments. And I'm very selective to who I send this forum info to. It's usually through a PM and it's people that are new to EBs or have puppies. Lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

stinken fb!!! lol but yep, I post food, and some pics but ohhhhhhhhh boy, don't down my dog!!! lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YES! I'm in a lot of the EB groups on FB but only to look at pics. Those people are ruthless and just mean. I hate reading some of those comments. And I'm very selective to who I send this forum info to. It's usually through a PM and it's people that are new to EBs or have puppies. Lol

Same -- lots of EB groups and rescue groups,,, but I rarely rarely post... look at pictures and donate when I can

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Lockjaw! What a unique name. I love it. He such a beautiful boy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Lockjaw is just gorgeous! So big and strong! I wish my Tank would grow that big! Daddy is also very good looking, though:)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.