My very own humongous loaf of bread

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Joined
Aug 5, 2014
Messages
5,534
Reaction score
333
Location
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
IMG_0116 (2).webp not sure why it is upside down.
 
I see it straight. I'll also take a couple slices. I look at Duke sometimes when he's sleeping... reminds me of a little shoe box.


Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
 
oh so cute!!!
 
Such a cutie pie.
Do they all sleep with their front legs tucked under?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
 
Bentley does that too. I think he looks like a baby seal!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
 
I'll take the whole loaf! What a cutie.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Is that bologna I see hanging out of that cute loaf? LOL!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top