Puppy day

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
My youngest son built a garage so I pit stop to see it. Mostly all done and I brought the puppies now that it's finally fenced. Puppies all had a great time
4e29976e768aea2c622f7b322864b46b.jpg
0c211b241d709f71e6a7505a69f2698b.jpg
5be187fe4d5b037456488a254bb78e80.jpg
b5ab320283a7f0a556fc7187b07168df.jpg
14d3540bbe46a89013f982551a29d02a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
That looks like a happy pack! Good area for outdoor play. Nice deck, too. I'd be a happy camper with a nice new deck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Love to see the pack!
Is thata GS pup? That what I grew up with. We lost our Bailey justnove two years ago :(. She was almost 14!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
all looking so good!!! You, and those dogs, are all so lucky to have others, outside their immediate pack, to play with! I envy that for Hank! Love to see them all happly together ... and you get a visit with your boy as well ')

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Love to see the pack!
Is thata GS pup? That what I grew up with. We lost our Bailey justnove two years ago :(. She was almost 14!

Yes he's a rescue pup of 3 months old. Extremely skinny and very tall. They decided to keep him as part of the family. His name is Mick. He loves to play with Duke. He does tend to play rough with Duke the runs away which my son is trying to fix that. You dont want a GS to do that as later on it can develope into a serious problem. Duke holds his ground as he's use to playing rough with Nyala n Nyala learned holding her ground from those 2 pitties. She was raised with them.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Awesome play date... beautiful babies all having fun and being adorable!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
That looks like a happy pack! Good area for outdoor play. Nice deck, too. I'd be a happy camper with a nice new deck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Its not a big deck for 5 dogs lol. I get it too. I sold one house I owned and I bought the house im in 4yrs ago as a fixer upper. I renovated the who house inside (plumbing n all) now I got to do a couple things outside like doors n deck. Doors was supposed to be done when I got Duke till I saw he like jumping on the back door to come inside. That will wait a bit till he gets it not to do that.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Looks like they all enjoyed themselves! Duke is getting big!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Looks like they all enjoyed themselves! Duke is getting big!

Big n still doesnt want to learn to potty training. Man sleeping 4 hrs a day over a month is like living with brain fog.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Big n still doesnt want to learn to potty training. Man sleeping 4 hrs a day over a month is like living with brain fog.

Louie turned 3 months last Saturday and we are still dealing with potty training as well, especially with pooping in the house. He seems to be fine during the night though. However, we have been dealing with diarrhea for the last couple of days. Dropped off a sample at the vet last night and should have the results this morning. If test is negative, he has an appointment tonight. I've dealt with Jax and diarrhea before but he was potty trained so much easier. So a puppy with diarrhea is NOT FUN at all. I actually slept in the living room last night to make it easier for me to take him out during the night.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie turned 3 months last Saturday and we are still dealing with potty training as well, especially with pooping in the house. He seems to be fine during the night though. However, we have been dealing with diarrhea for the last couple of days. Dropped off a sample at the vet last night and should have the results this morning. If test is negative, he has an appointment tonight. I've dealt with Jax and diarrhea before but he was potty trained so much easier. So a puppy with diarrhea is NOT FUN at all. I actually slept in the living room last night to make it easier for me to take him out during the night.

Duke is clean in the day but not at night. Go figure! I set my alarm for 2:30am the im up at 6.

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley

Sounds like a issue with the food we had problems like that tried a few high quality kibbles but raw feeding was the only solution. Hope you can find out what's wrong soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sounds like a issue with the food we had problems like that tried a few high quality kibbles but raw feeding was the only solution. Hope you can find out what's wrong soon.sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Breeder told me to free feed and stop at 400pm. I like free feed but Nyala is going to free feed herself to. Very hard to free feed when you have 2 dogs. So last night I tried something which im fully against but needed to see it. I put a large blanket on my bed and he slept with me. Little bugger didn't get up once even though my alarm which was set for 230am, I didn't get up and waited to see if he was going to get up. Well he didn't. I got him up at 6am and he was still sleeping. I still got him off my bed n put him out. He pee for a while but man did he poop a big one. So basically he can hold it. Why he wont in his pen is the question.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.