Take a seat

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Joined
Dec 9, 2016
Messages
5,706
Reaction score
1,683
Location
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
0df1f4cff52cde4968a75ee45735d19d.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hysterical!!! Nice and cushy![emoji23][emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
He like thanks man the deck is hot!!

Bulldogs were definitely bred for human entertainment
 
He like thanks man the deck is hot!!

Bulldogs were definitely bred for human entertainment

Hysterical!!! Nice and cushy![emoji23][emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right after I took the picture, the chair got up and threw Louie off lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Happiness is a warm tushy yes it is. When I sit on your tushy I am warm and comfy yes I am... Old Beetle song.
 
That's great! Louie pushing the envelope
 
IMG_5198.webpIMG_6171.webpThey love to have those tushies on something.....anything...lol
 
Jax finally gave in. You couldn't wait for them to cuddle.... even better he's sitting on him lollll
 
Jax finally gave in. You couldn't wait for them to cuddle.... even better he's sitting on him lollll

If you look at Jax's ears, he's saying wtf lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Omg funniest photo I've seen in a long time!!!!
 
OF course... Lol :rofl:
 
If you look at Jax's ears, he's saying wtf lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahahahha omg!! the pic is sooooooooooooooooooooooo darn cute especially knowing how wonderful it is that he got to do it, and then THIS!!!! yep,,, take notice of those ears on Jax... lol!
 
Love it! Funny pups.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top