Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] there is another thread here about how to keep a white face so white and filtered water is part of that. But I see how great Chunky's face looks so I'm wondering what your tricks and tips are!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] there is another thread here about how to keep a white face so white and filtered water is part of that. But I see how great Chunky's face looks so I'm wondering what your tricks and tips are!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its been a struggle at times and his folds have never been perfect. I just gave him a bottle of Ocubrite after reading about it on this forum. His face got bad after the vet fed him some food while they had him post surgery for stones/neuter and then me giving him THK and not cleaning his folds well afterwards. I do use malecetic wipes a few times per week on his face and under his tail

If you're going by the picture I posted above he was 8-9 months old then since that was before Christmas of 2015

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
So cute. I didn't realize he was on your lap at first glance! He'll be like Bentley - 69lb and having no clue what that means when he climbs on top of you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG love me some Louie!!! Any photo, any position, ANY PHOTO!!! What a cutie pie!!!!

Most Reactions