Fact only known by English Bulldogs

Florida girls

Feb 3, 2015
FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie Kae, Lady
:pray:If you stay perfectly still when you hear the bathtub and see your bathing products come out,,you can become INVISIBLE and you can get outta your bath.

Attachments

• IMG_0284.JPG
    IMG_0284.JPG
    559.1 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0285.JPG
    IMG_0285.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 176

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
But she looks so comfyyyyyyyy.... let the baby rest, its alot of work being so cute!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Hahahahahaha...so cute! My Frenchie is the same way. He always knows when it is time for a bath and he will go and "hide."

Here is his hiding spot:

18119370_1667544843259939_4510436246128610448_n.jpg

OP
Florida girls

Florida girls

Feb 3, 2015
FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie Kae, Lady
Ms Ladys all clean..now on to the devil..aka Sadie Kae.. lol

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Oh Not Ms Ellie, she COMES RUNNING!! She loves bath time, but only for little bit, then she wants out!! :)

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky likes baths but the red towel is the enemy. Its the only old towel I own since the other ones were left for my sister at my old house when I moved out and she in

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
so funny!!!! I made the greatest" bath" outside and have warm water as well.... Hank LOVES his baths and goes too crazy over the drying part... thinks it's all play so don't know how it'll all work when it gets cool out again...

B770QE

Feb 7, 2016
California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
So cute! I wish Gus would at least accept taking a bath. It takes me & my husband to wrestle/coax Gus into the bathroom & then into the tub. The last time we tried to bathe him, he got so upset in the bathroom I didn't even get him in the tub. Instead I gave him a sponge bath on the floor. Now I try to brush him daily with a Kong Zoomgroom and use waterless shampoo as needed. He loves playing in water sprinklers, so we're hoping for success with outdoor baths this summer.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].... they do try to hide or pretend to sleep!!

Beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Having lots of laughs at the pics of 'hiding bullies' & described scenarios here ;)

For all who hate baths, like really hate baths, it's okay to only bath when needed,
like mud splashing or medication soaks or really stinky bullies, etc

I used to weekly (or every other week) bath until I had bullies & their oh-so-dry
& itchy skin issues. Finally started doing baths once monthly & in winter, every
2 months. Wash using Dawn (original) & rinse really well. Mix cheap white vinegar
(2 cups) to a large plastic pitcher of warm water & from neck back, pour over them.
Leave in as a skin ph balancer & anti doggy oder killer, vinegar smell disappears
when dry, coat is soft & shiny and extends time between baths, a win-win for all :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Having lots of laughs at the pics of 'hiding bullies' & described scenarios here ;)

For all who hate baths, like really hate baths, it's okay to only bath when needed,
like mud splashing or medication soaks or really stinky bullies, etc

I used to weekly (or every other week) bath until I had bullies & their oh-so-dry
& itchy skin issues. Finally started doing baths once monthly & in winter, every
2 months. Wash using Dawn (original) & rinse really well. Mix cheap white vinegar
(2 cups) to a large plastic pitcher of warm water & from neck back, pour over them.
Leave in as a skin ph balancer & anti doggy oder killer, vinegar smell disappears
when dry, coat is soft & shiny and extends time between baths, a win-win for all :)

I forgot the vinegar rinse!! thanks :) Hank loves his bath but it still wears me out!!!

Most Reactions