Pic of Bella 8 weeks to 6 months!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_2989.JPG
8 weeks old. First day home! :)
IMG_3169.JPG
A few days of being home.
IMG_3377.jpg
9 weeks old.
IMG_3531.JPGIMG_3949.JPG
10 weeks old. 12 weeks old.
IMG_4736.JPG
18 weeks old.
IMG_4934.JPG
19 weeks old.
IMG_5472.JPG
23 weeks old.
IMG_5707.JPG
IMG_5896.JPGIMG_5973.JPG
25 weeks!
IMG_6113.JPG
26 weeks.
IMG_6205.JPGIMG_6200.JPGIMG_6192.JPGIMG_6169.JPG
This week!
I cannot believe how much she has grown!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Is she taller than average? Great looking dog BTW!
She is my first English Bulldog so not really sure. She is all legs at this point though. I just measured and she is about 16 inches tall at her shoulders. She still looks tiny to me since I have 80, 85 and 115 lb dogs also. I was hoping she would stay on the smaller side.

Doobs41378

Mar 24, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Figgy
Google says 12-16 inches for normal height so she is def on the higher end. Not that it matters, I was just curious as mine is almost 5 months and not very tall yet.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Google says 12-16 inches for normal height so she is def on the higher end. Not that it matters, I was just curious as mine is almost 5 months and not very tall yet.

Hopefully she won't get too much taller! Lol....
She is about 35 lbs.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
so fast and don't you just miss that babyness.. Thing great is, she's just as cute now :) and their personalities are so full that they just get bigger but no less cute :) and I don't think they get much taller after 6 months, just fuller ... Didn't you post a pic of her mom and dad way back??? I always thought even then (if it was even you lol) that she looked like her dad who looked on the taller side and perfect shape!! I love her style :) I know I would have been good with however hank turned out (I didn't choose a bulldog ;) ) but I'm soooooooooo glad that I 'think' he's on the leggier side as I love that so far he's a real active leener bulldog. They're all perfect but he really suits me :) When he was about 6 months, a couple of people asked if he had 'old' English in h8im.... if anything, i'd now think on the lines of "bantam" ;) He's a 16 month old male at barley 50 lbs... (boy can my brain go off on it's own thoughts..... but wont delete anyway) ..... so anyway,,, I loved seeing /watching her grow :) she's precious...

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Little cutie pie.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
so fast and don't you just miss that babyness.. Thing great is, she's just as cute now :) and their personalities are so full that they just get bigger but no less cute :) and I don't think they get much taller after 6 months, just fuller ... Didn't you post a pic of her mom and dad way back??? I always thought even then (if it was even you lol) that she looked like her dad who looked on the taller side and perfect shape!! I love her style :) I know I would have been good with however hank turned out (I didn't choose a bulldog ;) ) but I'm soooooooooo glad that I 'think' he's on the leggier side as I love that so far he's a real active leener bulldog. They're all perfect but he really suits me :) When he was about 6 months, a couple of people asked if he had 'old' English in h8im.... if anything, i'd now think on the lines of "bantam" ;) He's a 16 month old male at barley 50 lbs... (boy can my brain go off on it's own thoughts..... but wont delete anyway) ..... so anyway,,, I loved seeing /watching her grow :) she's precious...

Yes she looks just like her dad who I very handsome. I actually thought she looked like an old English from pics I have seen.
Either way we love her activness, she is perfect for our lifestyle!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

YES :) it was Bellas dad I remembered :) I say spitten image of gorgeousness!!!!!!!!!! I mean, she's definatly puppy bod still but oh boy is dad something!! Shortly after hubs got hank, (and b4 he decided he was MINE lol) I looked up female bulldogs as I kinda liked the guy (hank)...She was so beautiful and I still think about her and she looked so much the color of your bella.. I really wanted her but now glad I waited as I have hank with me full time and wasn't ready for two!!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
YES :) it was Bellas dad I remembered :) I say spitten image of gorgeousness!!!!!!!!!! I mean, she's definatly puppy bod still but oh boy is dad something!! Shortly after hubs got hank, (and b4 he decided he was MINE lol) I looked up female bulldogs as I kinda liked the guy (hank)...She was so beautiful and I still think about her and she looked so much the color of your bella.. I really wanted her but now glad I waited as I have hank with me full time and wasn't ready for two!!

I couldn't live her anymore than I do! She was the pick of the litter for sure!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beauty... look seeing the transition [emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Here is Bella 7 months. 41 lbs.
IMG_6438.JPG

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.