The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Great videos. I love the 2nd one as it seems like dead bodies are just lying around... lol

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I love it! Look at big ol' Odin becoming a softie to play. Such sweetness. And that second video, LOL oh the life of a bulldog. Heaven ..... sweet angels, all of them.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Great videos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Great videos and I think its funny Meg just lets Odin do as he pleases and she barely responds

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Great videos and I think its funny Meg just lets Odin do as he pleases and she barely responds

The difference between the two pup,s is huge .
Megan is pretty much like any bulldog pup so far I have ever had except she takes the explorer level to it,s limit , she hounds Odin and he stayed away from her with a snarl or show those big teeth up until a week and a half ago. Meg knew too cowl down or lie on the floor when he got fed up and it worked she like Rosie have him now wrapped around her paw she can do no wrong with him now the same with Rosie .
Sophie on the other hand is a chicken she is a month older then Meg but never had interaction with other dogs till she came home , she is not sure what to do is very excitable almost like a terrier attitude . Sophie stays always beside Me or lies on Me and will fight Meg to do it , she chases Odin around but he wants so far nothing to do with her so far that will change I am sure .
Tell ya what Wes they wear Me out lol 5 am every morning do there duty outside and boom back to sleep I wish ha ha ha ( Nap time for Me is 1 pm till when i wake up seems, never napped in My life lol )

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
The difference between the two pup,s is huge .
Megan is pretty much like any bulldog pup so far I have ever had except she takes the explorer level to it,s limit , she hounds Odin and he stayed away from her with a snarl or show those big teeth up until a week and a half ago. Meg knew too cowl down or lie on the floor when he got fed up and it worked she like Rosie have him now wrapped around her paw she can do no wrong with him now the same with Rosie .
Sophie on the other hand is a chicken she is a month older then Meg but never had interaction with other dogs till she came home , she is not sure what to do is very excitable almost like a terrier attitude . Sophie stays always beside Me or lies on Me and will fight Meg to do it , she chases Odin around but he wants so far nothing to do with her so far that will change I am sure .
Tell ya what Wes they wear Me out lol 5 am every morning do there duty outside and boom back to sleep I wish ha ha ha ( Nap time for Me is 1 pm till when i wake up seems, never napped in My life lol )

I am not sure whether to pity or be jealous of you with all those dogs. Now that I work and it been a lot lately I barely have time for Chunky but give him all the time I can when I am home. Unless its somewhere I have to go in I take him with me to get dinner and anywhere else I go. I am lucky to have another long weekend this wee but will be back to working 12 hour days for the next 2-3 weeks before slowing down again. I wish sometimes that I had gotten Chunky a playmate so he would have someone to be around during the day. My neighbor still lets him out most days for a short walk and potty break

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
these are so fun and oh how I love that oden!! what a sweet heart!!!!! I don't know how ya do it when they all get goen... one is exhausting sometimes.... I love your pack :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[emoji23][emoji23].... Meg was so disinterested [emoji23][emoji23]

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
[emoji23][emoji23].... Meg was so disinterested [emoji23][emoji23]

Actually NO Meg loves Odin and initiates play most of the time , he literally has Meg,s head all in his mouth some times like he is doing a fake yawn lol , Meg has figured out how to go up the 4 stairs to get on our bed to attack and play with Odin when he is up there sleeping , he awakes and rolls on his back to let her have at em lol . I will try to get more vid,s for ya bud you will see what i mean

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I am not sure whether to pity or be jealous of you with all those dogs. Now that I work and it been a lot lately I barely have time for Chunky but give him all the time I can when I am home. Unless its somewhere I have to go in I take him with me to get dinner and anywhere else I go. I am lucky to have another long weekend this wee but will be back to working 12 hour days for the next 2-3 weeks before slowing down again. I wish sometimes that I had gotten Chunky a playmate so he would have someone to be around during the day. My neighbor still lets him out most days for a short walk and potty break

Well Wes I must say I am exhausted some days lol I have never napped in My life but have since I got these extra,s , would not change it for the world tho bud .
I learn so much from them separately and as a pack honestly , it is so much fun , I firmly feel that minimum should be two either for cats or dogs for the exact reason you gave . You have to remember I am retired now and have a large home and property for them all , there excellent for My mental and physical health as I am always busy doing something with or for them and they follow me all over the app 8 acres ( not much help in the veggie garden tho Bud lol )

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
these are so fun and oh how I love that oden!! what a sweet heart!!!!! I don't know how ya do it when they all get goen... one is exhausting sometimes.... I love your pack :)

Thanks Jill
Yes they can wear you out the pup,s are learning X2 and have a long curve to learn , that said the other dogs know the routine and rules so it is not too bad , good days and bad but worth every second of it lol
I learn so much from them all , Nelli just went thru what not to do too a porcupine for the first time which was a first for Me also $433.00 later she was back to her lovable self ( God she had them everywhere and I mean everywhere ) as I said good days and bad but she feels she is the protector of the property , you can literally follow the trails she makes thru the bush around the perimeter of the property and I am told she now gets treats everyday from two neighbor,s every day lol she pop,s into visit on her way , nothing stupid about her ( as I am fussy about what they eat I supplied them with her treats lol )
I never look at the pet food bills ever it would ruin the whole thing lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.