Trying to get that ball from under the couch!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Willing her ball out from under the couch. Lol IMG_6212.JPGIMG_6211.JPGIMG_6210.JPG
She puts it under there almost immediately.. she'll fall to sleep at times looking at it after we give up getting it out for the 100th time. Of course makes all kinds of sounds whining and barking for a while first.

Florida girls

Feb 3, 2015
FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie Kae, Lady
I am of the belief that playing fetch with EBDs requires more fetching by us humans. :LMAO:

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am of the belief that playing fetch with EBDs requires more fetching by us humans. :LMAO:
For sure with her. Sometimes I haven't even gotten back up off of my hands and knees and she already had it back under the couch. And that is work for me !! ;)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
My boys do that all the time with their bones or horns. They chew on them so they lean on the couch and then it gets pushed under and then they just lay there staring under the couch.

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
I think they are training us to play fetch. Ozzie does the same thing.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
typical bulldog huh.... lololol she's real cute at it :)

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
It doesnt matter where or how you try to play fetch with Chunky you are the one retrieving whatever toy it is so you can re throw it for him. He does chase the ball or toy but then plays keep away or lays down on it

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I gotta get Lambeau on film, he does the same thy--- lays and stares till we move the furniture or get the ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
The best part of Chunky doing this is his back legs kick while he is trying to reach for the toy like he is running while laying down

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Cracking up because I don't even have to just imagine what this all looks like.... I have one doing the very same things... lololol

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol...... they really are all the same! She absolutely goes nuts for that ball. She makes this sound that I can't even explain (I'll have to get it in video sometime) almost like a bird I think.
Then if it happens to roll by a certain dog dish she'll just lay there 6-8 inches from it just staring. I don't have a clue what that dog dish did to her but she is terrified of it! I post a video of it sometime.

Members online

No members online now.