Watching me crochet a baby blanket. And Yes on my shoulder!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_6217.JPGIMG_6214.JPG
She is on the back of the couch laying on my shoulder. That is after she grabbed my yarn. She just gots to know what going on.

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Oh, how cute!! She just wants to help mama!! My baby always wants to help (aka be underfoot and trip mommy): take out the trash, bring in the groceries, cook dinner, load the dish washer, sweep and mop the floor, etc.!!! Yeah right!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love it!!! Bully hugs ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So cute, maybe she thinks she's a parrot :rolleyes:

Actually I used to joke about that! When we first got her she would always try and be on my shoulder, she would sleep there as long as I could stay in that position anyway...Lol
I said we should have named her Polly! LolIMG_3435.JPGIMG_3058.JPG

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
Actually I used to joke about that! When we first got her she would always try and be on my shoulder, she would sleep there as long as I could stay in that position anyway...Lol
I said we should have named her Polly! LolView attachment 106255View attachment 106256

Awww She is Precious!!! Ozzie is still little, he was doing the same thing the other night. Wrapped around my neck like a stole, head on one shoulder, butt on the other.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I said we should have named her Polly! LolView attachment 106255View attachment 106256

omg the same move as baby... That is so precious and she doesnt even know she's squishing you now.... does she... And even if she did she'ed still do it... They just dont know they're heavy suckers

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I saw the baby picture first on the feed. My first thought was, " how's that gonna work when she's big?" Then I opened the thread and there she was, a big girl on your shoulder! Bless you! She obviously loves hanging out with mommy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I saw the baby picture first on the feed. My first thought was, " how's that gonna work when she's big?" Then I opened the thread and there she was, a big girl on your shoulder! Bless you! She obviously loves hanging out with mommy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Yes a 35 lb baby!! Lol

Members online

No members online now.